4.20 star(s) 62 Votes

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Would be a good plot for a game: "crazy wife home-shops so much she "befriends" the UPS driver..."
I remember the guy telling me he laid down the law to stop her buying from Home Shopping Network. Came home the next week, boxes everywhere and her telling him since it was from another shopping channel she hadn't broken her promise.

Wonderbanana

Jul 11, 2018
I remember the guy telling me he laid down the law to stop her buying from Home Shopping Network. Came home the next week, boxes everywhere and her telling him since it was from another shopping channel she hadn't broken her promise.

Hilarious. Would she have the same excuse if her husband caught her cheating? "It's fine honey, it's a different guy this time..."

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Hilarious. Would she have the same excuse if her husband caught her cheating? "It's fine honey, it's a different guy this time..."
So long as the husband forbade her to cheat with that one specific guy yeah, she'd be technically in the clear. :sneaky:

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
it was going to be finished in the next update I believe, but we're still waiting for that update ofc
Before the hiatus there was stated to be two more updates for the game. Finishing the main story, then rounding out the side quests & other content and cleaning up errors. Unsure of changes with current plan

Sep 8, 2019
Has anyone heard when the next update might be coming I mean I know it is likely abandoned at this point but still I really liked the game I sadly just could not afford a patronage to it.

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Before the hiatus there was stated to be two more updates for the game. Finishing the main story, then rounding out the side quests & other content and cleaning up errors. Unsure of changes with current plan
ah, I was close enough I suppose since the end result is that there's nothing more as of yet

Dec 20, 2023
Hi everyone just started to play again not far into it. I do have a question Does mom catch you or say anything i was just woundering

RLord69

Sep 12, 2023
how to get rid of both teachers? i avanced till the time i have to choose between them, but i dont like they both, and if i have to choose someone to susan i like to choose the friend.

4.20 star(s) 62 Votes