4.30 star(s) 63 Votes

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
you have two choices when you meet Todd at the gym, either jerk him off or ask him to film you jerking him off
Yeah that was the problem, it never gave me that option. The scene with Becky never triggered to progress it to the point where it gave me the option in the gym. It got glitched somehow. I got it, after starting over completely and getting back to that point.
Thanks.

Reactions: ibizadalton

OSR

Jan 10, 2020
I seem to be stuck after getting the duplicate key for the chastity cage. It gives two options for trying to remove the cage but both cannot be clicked. Is this a bug? How do I get around this?

1655245682224.png

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Has anybody else had problems not being able to buy the makeup and nail polish?
I did a whole new playthrough trying to get to a certain path that I found by accident, then accidentally deleted all saves.
The choices I made said I was an Alpha Female, and then on Friday night Susan came in, put makeup on me, stuck a dildo to the mirror, and both of us had dildo sex, she was happy, no mention of another guy, said it would be interesting. Saved the game and closed it, went to get back on later and deleted all files.

Tried so many times to get back to that point, but when I can buy the makeup, even though all the choices are exactly the same as I made before (from what I remembered) getting the Alpha Female, it always goes back to the suckit or we're done scene. Then the buttplug never shows up after almost 2 months of the exact same scenes. So I started over again.

Started over, get all the way to I need to buy the makeup, but I can't it say's it's too feminine. I had Fem 3, Het 8, and Homo 2. It would make it to the I'm not a beta (Alpha Female), then date night with the suckit or we're done, then the exact same scenes for 80 days having to work as a busboy and never being able to buy the makeup or progress in the stats.

Anyone else have issues like this?

Reactions: Daniel795

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Has anybody else had problems not being able to buy the makeup and nail polish?
I did a whole new playthrough trying to get to a certain path that I found by accident, then accidentally deleted all saves.
The choices I made said I was an Alpha Female, and then on Friday night Susan came in, put makeup on me, stuck a dildo to the mirror, and both of us had dildo sex, she was happy, no mention of another guy, said it would be interesting. Saved the game and closed it, went to get back on later and deleted all files.

Tried so many times to get back to that point, but when I can buy the makeup, even though all the choices are exactly the same as I made before (from what I remembered) getting the Alpha Female, it always goes back to the suckit or we're done scene. Then the buttplug never shows up after almost 2 months of the exact same scenes. So I started over again.

Started over, get all the way to I need to buy the makeup, but I can't it say's it's too feminine. I had Fem 3, Het 8, and Homo 2. It would make it to the I'm not a beta (Alpha Female), then date night with the suckit or we're done, then the exact same scenes for 80 days having to work as a busboy and never being able to buy the makeup or progress in the stats.

Anyone else have issues like this?
no problem on my side

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
You have to go to the gym after the request so that you get the sexuality stat at the correct level, then you can to the makeup and polish. After doing those you get the "feebly" status, so you get get the plug.
I was going to the gym everytime it showed up. I played about 3/4 of the game several times (just wanted to try different outcomes, got lost, and started over) and never had this issue before.
In about another 15 attempts, it still would not let me get the makeup while trying to keep her.
I kept trying this week and just gave up and started over skipping past that point with the choices of keeping her and getting rid of both the guys.

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
Is it possible to get a vagina before the epilogue?
I feel like i read that it was gonna be possible in a post a long time ago, but i havnt been keeping up with the updates.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
Is it possible to get a vagina before the epilogue?
I feel like i read that it was gonna be possible in a post a long time ago, but i havnt been keeping up with the updates.
I remember an end of content note that mentioned the final two Femininity levels involving full surgery. As far as I know it’s not in yet

Reactions: worldknower

topgunsss

Oct 31, 2020
it tells you what you need to do in order to work which is "come to work in panties aka women undies, painted nails and with a butt plug in your ass lol you need to do all that at home before coming to work

Deen__

Nov 2, 2019
it tells you what you need to do in order to work which is "come to work in panties aka women undies, painted nails and with a butt plug in your ass lol you need to do all that at home before coming to work
Yea I have everything and I think it 'cause bra but I can't go out without bra

4.30 star(s) 63 Votes