3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
arena1.png
Overview:
Rose is a young sorceress from one of the oldest guilds, The Ancient Tower. she was sent on a mission to find out what's going on in a nearby kingdom when she reluctantly accepts the mission she didn't know what she was getting into.​

Thread Updated:2022-01-30
Release Date: 2021-10-10
Developer: DaCaptain
Censored: No
Version: Part 2 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Others: COMPRESSED*
Extras:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

scene1.png arena1.png arena17.png arena31.png arena41.png tent6.png brothel-b3.png SRBarbReb6.png

Last edited:

kapanesis

Dec 7, 2016
Tried to play ur game but it stops/crashes when you enter the desert cant do anything afterwards...

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Please .Zip or .Rar your game

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Great Balland [v1.0] DaCaptain

Original Size Win: 780 MB

Compressed Size Win: 220 MB:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I wonder how you can have a creampie or multiple penetration without vaginal sex.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
is this a 1.0 release as in complete game or 1.0 demo like many others nowadays.
The programmer in me always gets a heart attack for seeing a 1.0 release that is basically a rudimentary framework^^

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
is this a 1.0 release as in complete game or 1.0 demo like many others nowadays.
The programmer in me always gets a heart attack for seeing a 1.0 release that is basically a rudimentary framework^^
That is a bit odd, when I was doing my programming training and what not 1.0 was supposed to be the first in effect public version, all version before that were the in house testing and development versions. Edit to this it was 25-30 years ago so it would not surprise me to see things have changed since then, I have not really kept up with that sort of things as I used the programming stuff for about 2 years and never used them again afterward.

Reactions: Ethernetwork

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
That is a bit odd, when I was doing my programming training and what not 1.0 was supposed to be the first in effect public version, all version before that were the in house testing and development versions. Edit to this it was 25-30 years ago so it would not surprise me to see things have changed since then, I have not really kept up with that sort of things as I used the programming stuff for about 2 years and never used them again afterward.
There's no universally agreed upon numbering scheme. It varies from country to country too, on top of from studio/school/etc. But yea, the most common is that 1.0 is when the product goes gold.

Reactions: Ethernetwork

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
There's no universally agreed upon numbering scheme. It varies from country to country too, on top of from studio/school/etc. But yea, the most common is that 1.0 is when the product goes gold.
Except Windows. They try different numberings - not only once, but several times.
I don't care which way the numbering is, but I assume that starting with 1 for the first official release is easier later on. Some devs here struggle with their numbering for the final release, because sometimes patches or corrections become necessary. Therefore numbering up instead of numbering to 1 is easier. --- My suggestion: put your way of numbering somewhere in the description and you are done with it.

Reactions: terirheken

Pualani_Josep

Nov 10, 2018
i have to agree with the others here, your numbering scheme is confusing, 99% of the other games on here have version 1.0 when the game is completed. any other minor versions are then increased when a fix / small update is added e.g. v1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc. the way you're doing it right now would mean that your final version will maybe be version 10.0 or 2.0 (idk?), which is a bit weird.

since this is a prequel, i would put it at v0.1 and increase from there, for really minor updates you can do something like v0.1.1 and increase from there. Good luck with the rest of the game, looks promising.

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes