4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

TheMashire

May 18, 2024
Took me a while to figure it out, but cooking at home works and is beneficial for restoring health and stamina before fighting at night-time. You have to either wear her complete casual outfit with or without panties, or wear her nightwear. I guess the last previous times I tried to cook, I wasn't wearing the right outfits and that's why nothing in my inventory would cook. It's not a big thing, but at least now I know to wear the right outfit first before cooking food!

Reactions: Mewunts

Mysteeks

Jun 16, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently stuck. I have nothing showing on my "Missions". What is the work around for the cave and hut in the park where it says "Oh there is a hole here...But it's too dark inside there...I dont want to go in..."?

TheMashire

May 18, 2024
Hi all, I'm currently stuck. I have nothing showing on my "Missions". What is the work around for the cave and hut in the park where it says "Oh there is a hole here...But it's too dark inside there...I dont want to go in..."?
Sounds like you're basically where me and others are at. You've completed all the missions and now you are waiting for the next public update which might come in a month or so. As of the version you are playing, there is no exploring the dark holes or a way to move the boulder at Forest East Area. I'm patiently awaiting the next update. I'm interested in seeing what the training event area is like.

Mysteeks

Jun 16, 2024
Sounds like you're basically where me and others are at. You've completed all the missions and now you are waiting for the next public update which might come in a month or so. As of the version you are playing, there is no exploring the dark holes or a way to move the boulder at Forest East Area. I'm patiently awaiting the next update. I'm interested in seeing what the training event area is like.
I thought that might be the case but just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything! Thanks so much :)

TheMashire

May 18, 2024
I'm pretty sure that this bug is already known and fixed by now, but I'll go ahead and mention it just in case it isn't. The game freezes when Rachel tries to renew her heroine license at night instead of day. I went into the H-A Headquarters at night a while back, both by parkour and the sewers (not the main entrance) and both times froze the game as she enters the area of the Headquarters that has the scientist guy.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes