4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Roshi2000

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2019
E
Yeah I can look into it for the H-Status but for the pregnancy instead of 7 stages you could limit it to about 2-3 for the main visual differences in the H-Events and only in the standing picture would you add a bit more and you could even ignore the first couple stages if Rachel is wearing clothes as it can be interpreted as her pregnancy is hidden, I mean that's just one way to have a workaround to simplify it.
Well even that... The game already has 7500 pics. If I add 3 different stages its gonna be like 6000? - 7000? pics x3. So Basically I will have to re-create almost the whole game for just adding more content to the pregnany event... XD If I was using a different engine (prob like unreal engine etc) where you can modify the character inside the game, I don't think that would be a big problem... But right now... I work with what I can and with what I know to do... But if you ask me, if I would like to add what you suggest... YES. also body effects, public hair, piercings, tattoos, many different hair etc. But all of these have the same problem... XD now if you wanna help send me at the discord a Pm.

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
E

Well even that... The game already has 7500 pics. If I add 3 different stages its gonna be like 6000? - 7000? pics x3. So Basically I will have to re-create almost the whole game for just adding more content to the pregnany event... XD If I was using a different engine (prob like unreal engine etc) where you can modify the character inside the game, I don't think that would be a big problem... But right now... I work with what I can and with what I know to do... But if you ask me, if I would like to add what you suggest... YES. also body effects, public hair, piercings, tattoos, many different hair etc. But all of these have the same problem... XD now if you wanna help send me at the discord a Pm.

Well, first of all, thanks for your work as always.

Now about that topic i need to say that i would love to see every part of what u say and what he asked to you hahaha like pubic hair, that's a +10 for me. Tbf i would love to have the tits she have after giving birth (Will be amazing to have milk too xD) loved those tits but u dont give us a chance to keep them ¬¬ hahahaha. Anyways i know its a fucking hell of work everything you posted there, at least we can hope someday those things will reach the game hahah (even if not xD)

Have a nice day/night, and never give up with this baby, this game its a jewel buddy <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roshi2000

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
pregnancy:
1st trimester: animation of belly growth during sleep and activities in the bathroom
2nd trimester: animation of the growth of the abdomen and chest, first selection of clothes for pregnant women + actions in the bathroom
3rd trimester: breast growth and initial lactation, the last stage of abdominal growth, childbirth in the hospital.

here is a channel on how to create games: the author talks in Russian and a little quickly. but if you know the program menu, it should be clear what it does without sound

link to video archive:

TheMashire

May 18, 2024
Instead of Pregnant Shadow, how about somebody buy Roshi2000 a new computer so maybe the next game can be pretty much about breeding! Like a space game where the protagonist is a sexy space bounty huntress (kinda like Faye Valentine and Samus Aran.) She gets into encounters with space pirates, smugglers and other types of badguys that are humans and different alien species. And as she loses her way through all the adventures that comes her way, she's always making human babies and half human creations... I don't know. I'm sure with a better computer Roshi2000 could someday make a space bounty huntress game so sexy, it could be considered a cause for low testosterone in men! How do I know? Roshi2000 has been making this sexy game, The Green Shadow Rachel.

Reactions: Roshi2000

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
V0.1.12
Changes:
1) Remade most of the events at home (Shower,sleeping,training,mastrubation at the couch, check ps when waking up)
2) New battle images and ''animations''
3) Outside Gym is now available
4) Added a new house with new npc's near the labratory (with the crazy female scientist)
5) You can now collect newspapers instead of just destroying them and watch them at your room
6) You can watch Rachel dress-undress at her room and at the fighting arena and at the church as well
7) A lot of bugfixing at older events.

Reactions: Xaoskun

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
V0.1.12
Changes:
1) Remade most of the events at home (Shower,sleeping,training,mastrubation at the couch, check ps when waking up)
2) New battle images and ''animations''
3) Outside Gym is now available
4) Added a new house with new npc's near the labratory (with the crazy female scientist)
5) You can now collect newspapers instead of just destroying them and watch them at your room
6) You can watch Rachel dress-undress at her room and at the fighting arena and at the church as well
7) A lot of bugfixing at older events.
when can we expect an update???

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Firebless

9TRN

Jul 25, 2020
Go at the church again a few times and meditate or help nun Maria (or do it both) and eventually u will learn the energy ball lvl2. then you can break the rock at the fairy cave.
I did everything but I couldn't destroy the giant rock.

Firebless

Feb 16, 2018
i have an endless loop after a thug fight. is this a bug? it happens after loosing and the thug is "grinding" but never continous?
Got the same bug, stuck on infinite loop when losing to the thug just outside her apartment. I went to lose the swords on purpose but the thug got stuck on infinite loop when trying to enter her.

Another bug I found was on the recollection room watching the Prison gangbang (3v1 that ends on the spectacular newspaper photoshoot :giggle: ) . When it ends it gets stuck in last picture unable to see the map.

After watching the incredibly amazing Ratman scenes on recollection room, its a shame that they don't trigger more naturally and easier when playing the game ( I haven't even been able to trigger them yet due to bug above). Read the whole forum and there's many confusion and annoyance regarding the Ratman. Having to lose the swords on purpose and lose all the money on purpose to trigger the scenes is counterintuitive and breaks the immersion. It would serve the story better if the Ratman just blackmails you thru the phone or PC to come and makes you either pay a ridiculous amount of gold or service him for "'free" to delete compromising information he got on you. Also make the scenes progression slow: first nude pics, then handjob, then blowjob, then no penetration orgasm, then vaginal sex, then Ass sex and even worse from there.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes