Gussifriz

Sep 11, 2018
Yo, didn't quite see anything about it or maybe I missed it but well I have a question regarding the femdom tag.

I saw it will be avoidable, but I wanted to know what kind of femdom are we gonna get exactly ? Soft femdom or hard femdom ?

Is it more "Lay on your back and do nothing while I blow you and fuck you in cowgirl" style (soft),

Or is it more "Bend on your knees to lick the floor while my feet is on your head and bark like the dog you are" style (hard) ?

So, which one ? Will there be both ? And if so, will there be a way to know ? Because I could probably go with the soft style, but not the hard style.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheGreys

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This game be lovely and is worth your good will attention.
We could all use your quality of life improvements.
Like making that scene of action at the end repatable, easier to see,
maybe throw in a gallery with it inside.

• Red Heart

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
TheGreys congratulations on your game. Story seems good so far. It's a good start. All the ladies looks beautiful ;).
That's a good way to start a game. Animation also looked good.

I have some question, where did the game ends? When Helen took off her dress?
Because I see virginal sex tag, but I didn't find anything in the game. Did I miss anything?
Is there any femdom in the current update or it's a future thing?

• Red Heart

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
After she took off her dress animation continued with the sex scene but for some reason, some folks like you couldn't see the rest of the animation idk why.
Oh....that's sad. Will you work on a patch?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
This game be lovely and is worth your good will attention.
We could all use your quality of life improvements.
Like making that scene of action at the end repatable, easier to see,
maybe throw in a gallery with it inside.
You know I'll name another scene after you like "LoF" bud :ROFLMAO:

A few initial port teasers (WIP):
1659036911724.png 1659037675131.png 1659037333604.png 1659037387504.png 1659047995909.png 1659040066071.png 1659040106194.png

Y'all let me know what characters you'd like to be able to rename and I'll knock them out too (see my latest releases for that new feature if you're not accustomed to SanchoMod). Here's a quick example:
1659039597297.png 1659039275130.png 1659039706689.png 1659039316306.png 1659039357322.png
1659047995909.png 1659048121816.png 1659048228578.png

Edit: The above are now mostly outdated. SanchoMod "The Grey Dream" debut is finished. See here for details.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Needs quite a bit of grammatical work... just sayin'. Delaying the release by a few hours or a day or two might have been prudent to have the initial release as presentable as possible. Makes for an improved first impression... imho.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
okay, I got it. For those, who can't see scene/ turn off skip in settings
That won't resolve anything minus temp resolution, the issue is not with resolution nor text speed at all tbh. Skipping has always been an issue with animations being skipped too.
The common problem folks are likely having is clicking/press a key twice due to the code:
Python:
scene Outro with dissolve
$ renpy.pause(4.5, hard=True)
You see with that hard pause a second click/key press automatically stops the animation and continues the code which is the end of the VN... with an improperly coded label event ending.

Once at this screen the player will have to click/press a key only ONCE then wait... there's a delay and black screen until the animation populates:
1659043514913.png

With that said I could fix the code but the dev really needs to wrap it up and close the label properly... and I have no way of reading their mind to do it like they wish.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gordon_79 and BaasB

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TheGreys Good evening,

While fine-tuning SanchoMod for debut I noticed a very minor dialogue character error (no big deal just thought I'd mention it):
un "Sorry again but I really don't want to be late for my interview."
Should be:
mc "Sorry again but I really don't want to be late for my interview."

Regards.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
With as much as is here, I think it's too early to say much one way or the other about the plot: we'll have to wait and see. And enough's been said about the beautiful renders - great work! But one thing that I think could help lay a more solid foundation for the rest of the game moving forward would be a minor scene shuffle:

1. Start with meeting Helen the night before - not only will this give us an opportunity to know Helen's character a bit, but it will set up the "shocking reveal" later (rather than what's there now, which is the MC reacting but the player not knowing why since they have no prior contact with Helen). It will therefore avoid the confusion I've seen from other commenters regarding the "flashback" sex scene that springs out of nowhere in the office since in this case we'll see this flashback "live" and know the context. The scene can start with the MC picking Helen up (giving more characterization to the MC and Helen), or jump straight into the action just as they get back with the MC in a bit of a booze blur about just how things got so hot and heavy already ("Not even certain how I managed this... but I'm not about to question it!"). Either way, the key thing is this establishes Helen and the MC's relationship from the get-go.
2. MC wakes up late in the day, leading to him panicking and shaving etc. in the middle of the day as if he's late - this also explains why he's in a hurry to prepare despite having hours before the interview (muddled from waking up near noon, he sees that he "overslept" and missed his alarm, prompting him to swing into action before logic.exe fully loads)
3. MC's best friend (sister with a patch?) calls him and calms him down, reminding him his interview isn't until afternoon
4. MC takes best friend to the cafe as thanks for calming him down
5. MC goes to the interview
6. Helen walks in - players and the MC go "Oh shit" because this time around they KNOW who Helen is and what they've done with her

So, not changing much, but clearly setting up the Helen office reveal in a way the player is involved with and explaining why this dude is acting as if his interview is in minutes despite having at least an hour or two (enough time to go to lunch with his best friend, conduct interview practice, get lost at the site, and still only be a couple minutes late). Hopefully this comes across simply as a well-intentioned recommendation - I'm not trying to impose anything here! I just saw a way to make things more clear for everybody and wanted to chime in with it before the game progresses so far that it just doesn't make sense to tweak these early scenes anymore. Good luck with your game overall!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Something wicked this way comes....

SanchoMod proudly presents:
The Grey Dream - MultiMod Edition
TGD_SM_Cover1.jpg

Go get you some.
( simply click on the banner pic above )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please enjoy. Mod core is updated to the latest v6a with even more features. I hope you find at least one feature beneficial to your experience. Remember absolutely everything can be toggled on/off as desired and on the fly. Complete information and exhaustive previews can be found on the mod's thread (simply click the banner above). Regards and be well.

- Sancho

Last edited:

Ramsdall

Jul 28, 2020
Here is my small walkthrough mod for this game. I just highlight my recommendation here. Maybe in the future it will have a cheat function. Enjoy guys!!!
NOTE: After seeing that there are two better mods that have more functions than mine, I decided to abandon it to focus on other projects.
View attachment 1950945 View attachment 1950946
nooooooo, your mod is perfect do not abandon it pls :cry:

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes