dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
We still want to add a gallery and achievements to the game, that's why this is a beta release. Also, we might add some new scenes and animations with the full release.
Must be big scenes after a month of the beta release

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021

The Grey Dream - Episode 2.1
The Grey Dream - Episode 2.1 - Helen Full Release!
Release Notes:
200+ Static Renders (Only Side Story)
Gallery Added
Bug Fixes
Note:
While we are working on the third episode, we wanted to share a little side story. We will keep updating the side story, but our main priority will be on the main story. Also, we will share the status update about the third episode this week.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Oh, I see... side story update hence the 2.1 and not 3.0... gotcha. Reckon folks will want an update to the mod regardless. Sounds like a good reason to grab an adult beverage and start prepping...

... and "Gallery Added" ... pffft :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
TheGreys Bug report.

You have if Mc_AlphaM and Mc_SigmaM > 8: as the lead in a conditional (you know where) but it's not doing what you think or intend it to do. For what you desire you need to write it as: if Mc_AlphaM > 8 and Mc_SigmaM > 8:

You might ask why. Well, it's simple really. The current conditional sees exactly "if Mc_AlphaM is True and if Mc_SigmaM is greater than 8" which is not what you want (obviously since Mc_AlphaM is an integer and not a boolean).

I'll fix it in the mod release fwiw. Regards.
TheGreys Looks like this particular bug is still in 2.1

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Grey Dream [Episode 1-2 Beta] [TheGreys] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 3.63GB
Repack size: 162MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
FAP, I'm replying so you see this rather than me taking the chance that "that other one" grabs this update and fucks it up. It's yours if you want (post is here). Appreciate ya bud.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Ep 2.1 Gallery Fixer
(NOT mandatory, completely optional, works unmodded or modded)

Okay folks, due to the dev getting their gallery sorted there's two unlocks that changed their respective variable names (from pre-2.1), but I've got you covered as usual. You can re-unlock those by one of two methods:
  • Replay the VN from the start as required.
  • DL and unzip the attached file contents inside either the "game" directory or the "SanchoMod" directory (whichever you prefer)
The file will only unlock those two IF you already had the prerequisites, otherwise is does Butkus. No harm, no foul.

Done. You're welcome.

Edit: I forgot to add that this works unmodded or modded... this fix doesn't discriminate.

Last edited:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
2.30 GB Compressed thats to much for a new game
We're working on it... but there's another (kinda) huge issue which I'm working with the dev on... please stand by. I believe this release has much that wasn't intended... like doubled RPAs, Dev options set True that never are in a release, etc. There's some wonky-ness going on and several of us or trying to sort things out.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
We're working on it... but there's another (kinda) huge issue which I'm working with the dev on... please stand by. I believe this release has much that wasn't intended... like doubled RPAs, Dev options set True that never are in a release, etc. There's some wonky-ness going on and several of us or trying to sort things out.
Okay. I've left details with TheGreys on what I (actually we at this point) think is going on. If I'm correct (I'm not perfect but I'm pretty damn good at this) I'd expect an updated release once this is all sorted. If I'm wrong... then I not only received bad files but bad info form multiple sources that are reliable... so I reckon I ain't. Just sayin', your 2.0 is solid, 2.1 is a side story accessed from the Main Menu... so nothing in your saves will be fucked by any of this... it's just the nitty-gritty details and bloat (that could have easily fucked things up) that are the issue.

SidoRu

Aug 31, 2022
Great renders, really nice selection of female models, MC model that isnt vomid inducing and the writing is pretty funny at times. Good luck, hope you continue to grow 2023 with further updates and this doesnt get abandoned like so many more ambitious games do because things have slowed down because of recession.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] The Grey Dream [Episode 1-2.1 Full] [TheGreys] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.07GB (in PNG version there is about 480MB of duplicate files)
Repack size: 172MB

Notice: If you want to get UnRen version for testing and stuff, check above spoiler :geek:

PC = / / / /
MacOS = (Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Repack in below spoiler was done from JPG version (2.34GB > 171MB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port :

The Grey Dream [Ep. 2.1] [TheGreys]

Download Apk: , ,

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.the.grey.dream/game/saves

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 56 Votes