Mod Ren'Py The Grey Dream [Ep 4 v4.3 Steam/Non-Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

MrDavies97

Jun 24, 2019

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I just finished it and posted a new thread, although it is probably not approved yet.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-grey-dream-ep5-multimod-ep5-gb.220591/

In the meantime, here is the file.

For the record, this multimod is all original code, although I did lift some from my earlier gallery mods so for some of you parts might look similar. I did not use any of Sancho's code.
Are you going to be picking up Sancho1969's slack while he's away?

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Are you going to be picking up Sancho1969's slack while he's away?
I will probably pick up a few of them, but I don't make any money off these and depending on how big the AVN is, it can take a long time to create one. So I don't want to take on so many that it's all I am doing so I will need to find a balance. So I guess the answer is "yes and no".

:D

arone tajhiri

Feb 11, 2018
Reactions: Hawka1O7

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
I just finished it and posted a new thread, although it is probably not approved yet.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-grey-dream-ep5-multimod-ep5-gb.220591/

In the meantime, here is the file.

For the record, this multimod is all original code, although I did lift some from my earlier gallery mods so for some of you parts might look similar. I did not use any of Sancho's code.
Hey thanks a lot for this, quick question though, do I need to use Haley's Patch with this ? I still don't know what that patch is about to be honest.

Thanks.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hey thanks a lot for this, quick question though, do I need to use Haley's Patch with this ? I still don't know what that patch is about to be honest.

Thanks.
No. Not sure what Haley's Patch is either. Are you having problems with the MOD?

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
No. Not sure what Haley's Patch is either. Are you having problems with the MOD?
Oh no, no, I haven't actually tried it yet, I'm planning on starting a new game tomorrow. I was just wondering if I needed that too. In my mind that patch was either a weirdly named Incest Patch, which I didn't see the use of up to the previous update, no idea about the current one, or it was something to restore some scenes with Haley, which I have no idea what to be honest and if you don't know what it is I'm not even sure if some scenes were deleted. I'll play without it then, thanks again.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018

Thanks.
Oh no, no, I haven't actually tried it yet, I'm planning on starting a new game tomorrow. I was just wondering if I needed that too. In my mind that patch was either a weirdly named Incest Patch, which I didn't see the use of up to the previous update, no idea about the current one, or it was something to restore some scenes with Haley, which I have no idea what to be honest and if you don't know what it is I'm not even sure if some scenes were deleted. I'll play without it then, thanks again.
Just checked the main thread. It's just a bug fix. Apparently Haley has a problem where her route can just get locked off
A patch so Haley's path doesn't get locked even if you do everything right.

Reactions: SteelyDan14

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Just checked the main thread. It's just a bug fix. Apparently Haley has a problem where her route can just get locked off
Thanks, I actually did research the patch quite a bit after writing that comment and supposedly, after some people have tested it, the code is the exact same as the base game that's available here on f95 (they are talking about the patreon version which I'm assuming is the exact same as the one we have access to here).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes