Mod Ren'Py The Grey Dream [Ep 4 v4.3 Steam/Non-Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I went to his Patreon page and Patreon is going anal again. His page is suspended right now. So I whish him a lotta luck!

And myself too. When he will be stopping I have to restart a lotta games from scratch......

:cry::cry:

snake889

Sep 27, 2017
I installed the save fixer to the "game" folder, but still can't load old save.
Anyone know why? I used to play the original version, but I downloaded the compressed version this time. Is the save fixer not working with compressed version?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
pls update for
Ep. 5
Oh my, please at least TRY to read before posting!
I installed the save fixer to the "game" folder, but still can't load old save.
Anyone know why? I used to play the original version, but I downloaded the compressed version this time. Is the save fixer not working with compressed version?
I've seen in the main game thread that the saves are probably not compatible to the previous game version anyway and you have to start over (again)

Last edited:

Tinuss

Mar 31, 2018
I went to his Patreon page and Patreon is going anal again. His page is suspended right now. So I whish him a lotta luck!

And myself too. When he will be stopping I have to restart a lotta games from scratch......

He never had a patreon

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
I was curious if anyone had heard from Sancho in the last while. He's got a lot of games he modded for. I get the hurricane that went through Texas might have knocked out his electric for a while. But it is looking like it must have taken him with it or something, as there seems to be no trace of him since.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

He has no Patreon and you DO NOT need to start from scratch, you use the SAVE FIXER in his posts to get your saves back and continue your game...

If saves still don't work, then that means the dev's changed something and it's not the mods fault.

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
If I remember it correctly the mod update for this came quite a while after the update dropped so I'm not sure if people should be expecting something anytime soon. I remember waiting so much for the mod that I just played the update the last time and when the mod dropped later on I just did it again to see if there were choices I wanted to change.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
If I remember it correctly the mod update for this came quite a while after the update dropped so I'm not sure if people should be expecting something anytime soon. I remember waiting so much for the mod that I just played the update the last time and when the mod dropped later on I just did it again to see if there were choices I wanted to change.

Yes, Sancho1969 is sadly still not around and hasn't been for more than a month now. If you used his mod previously you will need to use his save fixer for the new episode.
And there are reports it doesn't even matter about saves since some are saying they don't work even not using the mod.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes