Mod Ren'Py The Grey Dream [Ep 4 v4.3 Steam/Non-Steam] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
A true 'bro' to Ethan? I haven't played much of this, but you know how I feel about 'bros' in a game. They can go fuck themselves. Hoes before Bros. :devilish:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, there's two Steam achievements for it so I used it for an example. I reckon you get my overall point though... and I agree (against likely better judgement) as I've always played hoes before bros IRL... except once that I recall.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, there's two Steam achievements for it so I used it for an example. I reckon you get my overall point though... and I agree (against likely better judgement) as I've always played hoes before bros IRL... except once that I recall.
Yeah, I've never in my life played bros before hoes. Not even once. Hell, I've cucked several so-called friends and even a couple family members. Like I give two shits about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Sancho1969

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Holy shit! That's hardcore bud... you win, I can't top that one. :ROFLMAO:
Wasn't tryin to win anything. lol Thing is, I really don't care. Back in the day, if you had a hot woman, you can bet your ass, I would def fuck her. No two ways about it.

When I fucked my cousin's wife, he asked me why, I told him because I wanted. Do I regret it? Fuck no. That's just how I was back then.

Biabon

Sep 14, 2019
View attachment 1951933

Overview:
In-game mod for The Grey Dream
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, choice guide, custom stat screens, custom scene gallery, custom settings, custom fonts and more.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** The latest SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development
Updated: 01/13/2024
Game/Creator: The Grey Dream / The Greys
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: 4.3
Game Version: Ep 4 v4.3
Language: English

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Adds the ability to view multiple scenes (SanchoSplits) if menu choice has a scene/route split (coming soon).
  • Too many new features to list (see FAQ below for even more features implemented in the latest Core).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 01/13/2023 19:22 CST
Download: -

SanchoMod GUI/Features
View attachment 2195957 View attachment 2195958 View attachment 2195959 View attachment 2195961
View attachment 2195986 View attachment 2195962 View attachment 2195963 View attachment 2195964 View attachment 2195965
SanchoMod dynamic ChoiceGuide
View attachment 1951972 View attachment 1951973 View attachment 1951974
SanchoMod Character Renaming (deep-rooted, works across the board)
View attachment 1951975 View attachment 1951976 View attachment 1951977
(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1951943
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.
Hello man, I use joiplay, why when I add your mod, the game doesn't run, or if it does, the game freezes as soon as I load a save file, I am sure that I used your mods in joiplay in the past without any problems. There is a solution for it

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hello man, I use joiplay, why when I add your mod, the game doesn't run, or if it does, the game freezes as soon as I load a save file, I am sure that I used your mods in joiplay in the past without any problems. There is a solution for it
His mods do not work with Joiplay.

He11oThere

Mar 4, 2021
Great mod. I wanna ask about translations, will you do it later or not? If you changed the language before installation, the game will crash. But if you replace scripts.rpa to normal version (not-modded) all will be ok, but choice-guide won't work. I downloaded this mod only because of choice-guide, but it dosn't work and also break the names like they aren't displayed when the character is speaking and in your mod interface there are boxes with X inside, but this easy to fix by simply renaming it in English). However, my language is not supported by your mod and I could help you if you want (only with my native language). I'd like to help, just write me and I'll do what you'll say

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Just to be clear, the Dom stat (e.g. Jenny Dom + 1) is the LI doming the MC as opposed to the MC establishing dominance, correct? I.e. If I have no interest in femdom whatsoever, this is a stat I don't want.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes