DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Episode 5 - Status Update #5

1716599323151.png

Hello there,

We're back with another status update, but this one will be short.

We've finished rendering 11 more animations and will start working on the next ones next week. For the static renders, 200+ have been rendered since the last status update and are still rendering as we write this.

Lastly, we mentioned that we would be adding some additional language options with the upcoming update. As of last week, Italian translation was added to those options.

Previews:

1716599335486.png 1716599339411.png 1716599343484.png 1716599349192.png

The Greys

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Episode 5 - Status Update #5

View attachment 3668268

Hello there,

We're back with another status update, but this one will be short.

We've finished rendering 11 more animations and will start working on the next ones next week. For the static renders, 200+ have been rendered since the last status update and are still rendering as we write this.

Lastly, we mentioned that we would be adding some additional language options with the upcoming update. As of last week, Italian translation was added to those options.

Previews:

View attachment 3668269 View attachment 3668270 View attachment 3668271 View attachment 3668272

The Greys
Haleyyyyyy :love:

Reactions: eselpferdinand

theolin

Oct 8, 2017
i came for the femdom content only to find that there is none...the renders are good but the game is boring and the text oh the text is a nightmare, finaly very less sex scenes this combo made me drop this game...a pity really...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
i came for the femdom content only to find that there is none...the renders are good but the game is boring and the text oh the text is a nightmare, finaly very less sex scenes this combo made me drop this game...a pity really...
yeah it's more story focused only a few sex scenes has made sense to me most feel like they are forced and there for no reason

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Whats the last thing happened ?
if you mean in the story , I dont recall much but that I do recall is this. Your Boss and the 2 girls's father ( forget their names right now) got shot. The MC did have to make a big choice of trying to stop it from happening or something else I forget the 2nd choice.

Reactions: Guz007

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
if you mean in the story , I dont recall much but that I do recall is this. Your Boss and the 2 girls's father ( forget their names right now) got shot. The MC did have to make a big choice of trying to stop it from happening or something else I forget the 2nd choice.
The other choice was checking the younger sister was ok. I went the older sister one.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

1718395480351.png

Hello there,

This will be a sweet and short one. We're currently on the last day of the episode. There are some big scenes we have to tackle, but other than that, episode 5 is almost done. I'd give you an estimate of the renders, but we've lost track of them since we've done so many animations and renders, but without a doubt this is the biggest update we've worked on so far. Because of the size of episode 5, we might split the next episode into 2 parts for the next update, because this is getting mentally exhausting.

Previews:

1718395489057.png 1718395493502.png 1718395496620.png 1718395500511.png

The Greys

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I decided to give this one a try again after some time and feeling's still the same. The game can't quite deliver on its renders' promise. I fully agree with the poster above about the writing feeling incomplete. Like that completely random (and unnecessary) encounter with the redhead in the gym, that was abruptly over. Dialogues are a bit rough at times.
Also doesn't help that it's all very chliché. The saving Lisa part made me cringe.

I'd argue though that writing a consistent story with sensible dialogue is the harder part. I can think of at least one other game that has great renders, but suffers from a plot that is kinda going nowhere and is just one independent scene after another.
I'm willing to make compromises when it comes to render quality, but when the story isn't flowing nicely, it can quickly spoil the fun.

Also, about the renders. Girls are beautiful for sure, but something about the facial expressions (especially MC's) feels off. Too often he's indifferently staring into the distance, without any reaction to the situation/conversation.

My favorite part about the game are probably the interactions with Kelly and Lily (Even though the MC could show a bit more empathy at times like when he's at Kelly's after she called him about being followed. Another one of those suddenly ending scenes. "I got pancakes." "Nah, gtg, bye."). Fingers crossed there'll be some progress on their paths soon.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I decided to give this one a try again after some time and feeling's still the same. The game can't quite deliver on its renders' promise. I fully agree with the poster above about the writing feeling incomplete. Like that completely random (and unnecessary) encounter with the redhead in the gym, that was abruptly over. Dialogues are a bit rough at times.
Also doesn't help that it's all very chliché. The saving Lisa part made me cringe.

I'd argue though that writing a consistent story with sensible dialogue is the harder part. I can think of at least one other game that has great renders, but suffers from a plot that is kinda going nowhere and is just one independent scene after another.
I'm willing to make compromises when it comes to render quality, but when the story isn't flowing nicely, it can quickly spoil the fun.

Also, about the renders. Girls are beautiful for sure, but something about the facial expressions (especially MC's) feels off. Too often he's indifferently staring into the distance, without any reaction to the situation/conversation.

My favorite part about the game are probably the interactions with Kelly and Lily (Even though the MC could show a bit more empathy at times like when he's at Kelly's after she called him about being followed. Another one of those suddenly ending scenes. "I got pancakes." "Nah, gtg, bye."). Fingers crossed there'll be some progress on their paths soon.
yeah honestly the characters is the best thing about the game for me. Which is why I wish they would get some more love as for me it feels like the MC doesnt get nearly enough time with any of them for some proper character development. For me the story doesn't really get interesting till around the last 2 updates or so but even then it makes you question like why is a lawyer acting more like a spy or something rather than a lawyer.

Last edited:

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

yeah honestly the characters is the best thing about the game for me. Which is why I wish they would get some more love as for me it feels like the MC doesnt get nearly enough time with any of them for some proper character development. For me the story doesn't really get interesting till around the last 2 updates or so but even then it makes you question like why is a lawyer acting more like a spy or something rather than a lawyer.
I really like it, but TBH, I am struggling to get invested in the story. It hasn't been gripped me yet, but the beautiful renders are keeping me interested. I'm definitely going to keep going, cause there is some lovely LIs and I see potential in the storyline, it just hasn't dragged me in yet.

Reactions: schinoize

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
Giving this game a try, it seems really interesting. The girls are lovely, the main character isn't annoying. I just wished the animations didn't feel like they flew by and then were done. Anyone know if there's a way to at least slow down the animations?

4.00 star(s) 57 Votes