Comics The Guide [Chapter 1-12] [JDseal]

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
For some reason the PDF in main post (22MB chapter 10) doesn't work. Either it's corrupted or broken download.

The one Maleficent posted works, it's 182MB.

Edit: Alternate downloads
| (Chapter 10 JPG files, 60MB)

Last edited:

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
Hello, I just discovered that thread a few days ago and I'd like to know if you guys have some other comics with a similar art that you could recommend?

The narration here was really good, but the art was something else entirely <3

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
One question I have. Does Chapter 10 have 17 pages or are more expected to appear? I asked it because when Chapter 9 came out, then more pages came out days later (although if I'm not mistaken, those pages were mainly from the forum chats of those who use the Guide).

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
Hello, I just discovered that thread a few days ago and I'd like to know if you guys have some other comics with a similar art that you could recommend?

The narration here was really good, but the art was something else entirely <3
Google for JDSeal, they do have some other similar comics. The narration is done by someone who goes by RawlyRawls. JDSeal is the artist.

One question I have. Does Chapter 10 have 17 pages or are more expected to appear? I asked it because when Chapter 9 came out, then more pages came out days later (although if I'm not mistaken, those pages were mainly from the forum chats of those who use the Guide).
No one knows. Those extra pages came out as a late decision. Chapter 10 had 10 pages preview which released over 2 weeks ago. Then it was updated to full 17 pages couple of days ago. So in a way Chapter 10 already got an update.

smilewithme1

Sep 5, 2019
Elpescador JQuiche
Here is another JDSeal and RawlyRawls comic: (each link is a chapter)

Title: Serum 42XXL

1&2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:

Full archive by me:

These links were shared by RawlyRawls on Reddit, so I assume they are okay to share here. My archive just has them separated out into chapter directories.

edit: Just click the ellipsis (...) in the top right of first image and then Download. It'll download the whole archive from imgur.

Last edited:

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Elpescador JQuiche
Here is another JDSeal and RawlyRawls comic: (each link is a chapter)

Title: Serum 42XXL

1&2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:

Full archive by me:

These links were shared by RawlyRawls on Reddit, so I assume they are okay to share here. My archive just has them separated out into chapter directories.

edit: Just click the ellipsis (...) in the top right of first image and then Download. It'll download the whole archive from imgur.
Awesome, good stuff. Thanks.