Comics The Guide [Chapter 1-12] [JDseal]

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Just to plug this site for what it is, I have spent quite a bit of money on Patreon (before purge) supporting people I found here. The gumroad purchase just now also because of this site spreading your name. So many people wouldn't have ever seen any of my money had I not found it here. Not to say you aren't losing out (Subscribestar sucks) but still. I like the idea of Gumroad for full final releases, so please post them here (or PM me if mods don't like you posting links). You can get $5-10 from me through that site over SS.

Also, does Gumroad not let you do zips? 90+ single downloads sucked :p

And just for you JDseal , I'll not post it. I will let whoever leaks normally do that. But I won't promise not to post other stuff in the future :p Old habits and all that.
Thank you! For the support and for not leaking it! And like I said, I understand the piracy thing, doesn't mean I like it :)

Dango09

Nov 17, 2021
The Guide is one of the best 2D incest stories even for someone who doesn't particularly like the genre. Out of deference for a talented artist such as J D Seal but in consideration of my fellow pirates who share their DLs with me and made me discover The Guide I'm attaching a rather low resolution of the ending from the Full comics. The Chapter by Chapter DL is a bit different. Please support the artist as much as you can.
in the full guide is chapter 10.5 complete?

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
The Guide is one of the best 2D incest stories even for someone who doesn't particularly like the genre. Out of deference for a talented artist such as J D Seal but in consideration of my fellow pirates who share their DLs with me and made me discover The Guide I'm attaching a rather low resolution of the ending from the Full comics. The Chapter by Chapter DL is a bit different. Please support the artist as much as you can.
what do you mean by "The Chapter by Chapter DL is a bit different" ?

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
what do you mean by "The Chapter by Chapter DL is a bit different" ?
I believe after the story completed JDSeal updated the entire comic making small changes here and there to release the entire package.

I don't know what changes or if this is even true coz I dont have that compilation, I can just see the locked posts on Subscribestar.

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya

gekk0z

Nov 6, 2017
Very, very low resolution... the text is not legible.

Ahhjksio

Aug 18, 2017
Lmao for what purpose, farming likes? Either post it in proper resolution or don't post anything. Making the quality shitty doesn't mean you didn't just go against the author's wishes and share his work. You haven't helped out the pirates here and you haven't helped out the author, congrats

smilewithme1

Sep 5, 2019
The final story was changed to not have any of the chapters with the other forum members mothers(though a couple pics are still there). At least from what I can tell. It also adds the other random bits that were updated after releases. (9.1 is an example). So the whole thing is more streamlined, but also means you lose a bit of the extra drawings that contained forum member notes.

Feb 5, 2020
Lmao for what purpose, farming likes? Either post it in proper resolution or don't post anything. Making the quality shitty doesn't mean you didn't just go against the author's wishes and share his work. You haven't helped out the pirates here and you haven't helped out the author, congrats
When you provide the high res images I'll delete my post.

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
When you provide the high res images I'll delete my post.
If he had them he would post them. The idea of the thread is to share, so I appreciate whatever is posted, even if its the low-res stuff, but I don't see the point of doing so when you have the high-res pics. I get it, support the artist, but most if not all the folks in the thread would not be here if that was an option for them.