Comics The Guide [Chapter 1-12] [JDseal]

Hitmananay

Jun 25, 2020
Elpescador JQuiche
Here is another JDSeal and RawlyRawls comic: (each link is a chapter)

Title: Serum 42XXL

1&2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:
11:

Full archive by me:

These links were shared by RawlyRawls on Reddit, so I assume they are okay to share here. My archive just has them separated out into chapter directories.

edit: Just click the ellipsis (...) in the top right of first image and then Download. It'll download the whole archive from imgur.
Full archives to jdseal betty and the haunting of palmer mansion stories please

klick42069

Aug 11, 2021
The final chapter of The Guide - chapter 12 released on Subscribestar.

If someone can delivery that would be great.

Also later this week there will be a The Guide collection which will feature the entire story with some redone pages and changed things.

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
last time it took like 20 days for some1 to drop the chapter here... so i think it will the same for this one.. we're what? 10 days in? so 10 to go xD

Reactions: Soldier242

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
chapter and chapter 12 are missing... somebody please? ;)

Deleted member 1504456

Game Developer
Jul 5, 2019
View attachment 1271535

Overview:
The online guide to seduce mothers.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-15
Developer/Publisher: JDseal - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: 1600 x 2000
Pages: 93
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Download
Chapter 1-9: - -
Chapter 9.1:

- - - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Chapter 10: - - WORKUPLOAD -
Chapter 10.5-11: - MEGA - - -

View attachment 1271534 View attachment 1271536 View attachment 1271537 View attachment 1271538 View attachment 1271539 View attachment 1271540 View attachment 1271541 View attachment 1271542
Love the art, style and story!

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Hello, I do not stand for piracy, especially to my own stuff. But, unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it so I might as well address this posts. That being said I'm gonna shamelessly plug the link where you can buy the full comic if you don't want to be a supporter: . This shit takes time and I can't do this without financial support. I understand some might not find it worth it or have the money, and if that's the case and you like it maybe spread the word around, publicity helps a lot.

Thank you all for the compliments! I'm glad people enjoy the art so much. I work quite hard to make it appealing and I'm glad it pays off. I know there's a lot of difference between the first pages and the later ones but I do think I'm getting better. I hope you'll like my next comics just as much!

smilewithme1

Sep 5, 2019
Hello, I do not stand for piracy, especially to my own stuff. But, unfortunately, there's nothing I can do about it so I might as well address this posts. That being said I'm gonna shamelessly plug the link where you can buy the full comic if you don't want to be a supporter: . This shit takes time and I can't do this without financial support. I understand some might not find it worth it or have the money, and if that's the case and you like it maybe spread the word around, publicity helps a lot.

Thank you all for the compliments! I'm glad people enjoy the art so much. I work quite hard to make it appealing and I'm glad it pays off. I know there's a lot of difference between the first pages and the later ones but I do think I'm getting better. I hope you'll like my next comics just as much!
Best of luck with everything. If only Patreon hadn't screwed up with this sort of content. Subscribestar is not getting my account info unfortunately. I'll check out Gumroad, never seen their payment setup. But yeah. Great artwork. Anything I've posted was found on other sites, but overall you've had very few who leak your stuff. So you must be doing something right. If you ever are able to do Patreon again, please post here. I'd gladly give a buck a month to help out.

Reactions: JDseal

JDseal

Apr 8, 2018
Best of luck with everything. If only Patreon hadn't screwed up with this sort of content. Subscribestar is not getting my account info unfortunately. I'll check out Gumroad, never seen their payment setup. But yeah. Great artwork. Anything I've posted was found on other sites, but overall you've had very few who leak your stuff. So you must be doing something right. If you ever are able to do Patreon again, please post here. I'd gladly give a buck a month to help out.
Thanks! I haven't tried Gumroad for a long time myself, I plan on selling each new chapter there for a much lower price and see how it goes. As far as leaks go, I don't have a lot of subscribers but those few are quite loyal :)

Reactions: smilewithme1

smilewithme1

Sep 5, 2019
Thanks! I haven't tried Gumroad for a long time myself, I plan on selling each new chapter there for a much lower price and see how it goes. As far as leaks go, I don't have a lot of subscribers but those few are quite loyal :)
Just to plug this site for what it is, I have spent quite a bit of money on Patreon (before purge) supporting people I found here. The gumroad purchase just now also because of this site spreading your name. So many people wouldn't have ever seen any of my money had I not found it here. Not to say you aren't losing out (Subscribestar sucks) but still. I like the idea of Gumroad for full final releases, so please post them here (or PM me if mods don't like you posting links). You can get $5-10 from me through that site over SS.

Also, does Gumroad not let you do zips? 90+ single downloads sucked :p

And just for you JDseal , I'll not post it. I will let whoever leaks normally do that. But I won't promise not to post other stuff in the future :p Old habits and all that.