3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Matiusek

Feb 13, 2018
currently the only way to do so is to either use the browser console and edit the values or use a save editor

the method I myself use(in order) on chrome browser is
~hit f12 key to open console
~type in sugarcube.state.active.variables.purchasingpowerbaseline=9(I use 9 because it is the highest value needed for purchasing stuff)[this changes the maximum amount of purchasing power you can have on the week reset]
~(optional)type in sugarcube.state.active.variables.purchasingpower=9(this will set your current amount of purchasing power to the number stated)

Not sure how this works on other browsers but I shall leave this here for if anyone needs it
how exactly do i do it? because i cant seem to make it work

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
im using chrome
another option you could try would be to:
~right click and open the inspect/inspect element
~go to the console section
~type in Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.purchasingpowerbaseline=9(I use 9 because it is the highest value needed for purchasing stuff)[this changes the maximum amount of purchasing power you can have on the week reset]
~(optional)type in Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.purchasingpower=9(this will set your current amount of purchasing power to the number stated)

Matiusek

Feb 13, 2018
~type in Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.purchasingpowerbaseline=9(I use 9 because it is the highest value needed for purchasing stuff)[this changes the maximum amount of purchasing power you can have on the week reset]
~(optional)type in Sugarcube.State.Active.Variables.purchasingpower=9(this will set your current amount of purchasing power to the number stated)
when i do this i get 1680956841039.png

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
made a mistake with this one, the code is SugarCube.State.Active.Variables.purchasingpowerbaseline=9 <forgot to capitalise the C in sugarcube

AtomicGoblin

Mar 12, 2019
can you somehow send me your edited version maybe?
if you provide an e-mail address I can send you the edited version

or you could open the html file in notepad and search for "set $purchasingPower = 1" and replace the 1 with a number of your choice then search for "$purchasingPowerBaseline = 3" and replace the 3 with a number of your choice
I have checked and there is only one instance of each of those in the code

Last edited:

Matiusek

Feb 13, 2018
if you provide an e-mail address I can send you the edited version

or you could open the html file in notepad and search for "set $purchasingPower = 1" and replace the 1 with a number of your choice then search for "$purchasingPowerBaseline = 3" and replace the 3 with a number of your choice
I have checked and there is only one instance of each of those in the code
i dont know, doesnt work as well.
My email is:matius22m@gmail.com

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes