3.20 star(s) 12 Votes

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I LOVE the Game So far; with the exception of NOT being able to Save Game during the Intro(??)
I have not come across the Diary yet, so I guess that I am STILL in Intro.

(It would STILL be Nice to be able to Save game; make different choices without losing current progress
with a "Restart".)

I am really intrigued by game. Makes Me Wish That THIS could Actually be possible.
(not necessarily become a Domme or a Siren (I'd prefer Siren).
just the possibility that you could change gender thru hypnosis - mentally change Who You Want to Be.

Reactions: BreakerB and Maukka

BL4Z3ST0RM

May 18, 2018
Sadly, this game just has too much grind to it to be any fun, along with 0 directions provided, Got the sister maxed on obedience/Friendship with 0 resistance/Mind-break and couldn't go any further than that, If that's as far as you can go, a hint would be very much appreciated...

If someone could somehow dig through the files and reduce the over-all requirements to get anywhere, then this game would be good, But how it is now, it's just... Not...

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
As general advice, if you're getting an error when saving Twine games it means your localstorage is full. Chromium limits this to 5MB, I'm unsure about Safari/Firefox. If you run into the issue, you'll get it with every Twine game until you clear you cookies, which will delete all of your saves for Twine games.
While in a Twine game, can you not go into the Console (F12) use the >> button to go to Application, and then down to Storage>Local Storage, and then see all of the Twine saves you have by game application and then delete them that way?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Sadly, this game just has too much grind to it to be any fun, along with 0 directions provided, Got the sister maxed on obedience/Friendship with 0 resistance/Mind-break and couldn't go any further than that, If that's as far as you can go, a hint would be very much appreciated...

If someone could somehow dig through the files and reduce the over-all requirements to get anywhere, then this game would be good, But how it is now, it's just... Not...
PeggyBlackett Your thoughts? lol.

docjane112

Apr 28, 2020

Having watched this over on tfgames, there just isn't that much content in yet. Even the transformations are pretty recent and the option to masturbate was only just added.

creangel

Dec 10, 2020
Also want to commend Cursed. Thank you for that. Looking forward to what this becomes.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
So Im done with the intro and liked it so far. Now Im grinding stats.... looking in the image folder it seems like there is no further content at this point?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
I was excited when I saw who made this, but the current version is a bit of a letdown.
I guess it's not bad for a rough sketch, but I feel like I'd have to wait multiple patches to want to play this again.

Thorxic

Jan 20, 2021
Do anyone here know how to cheat in this game to skip at least some of the grind? For maxing stats and editing obedience/resistance and such?

I managed to figure how to edit purchasing power and adding some items using sugarcube in console.
Examples:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.purchasingPower = 13
SugarCube.State.active.variables.purchasingPowerBaseline = 13

Purchasing power is not really that useful imo. but there it is.
For some assorted drugs:

SugarCube.State.active.variables.basicfempills = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.advancedfempills = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.ultrafempills = 100
SugarCube.State.active.variables.breastgrowthpills = 100

etc.

Hints on more cheats would be appreciated.

publixing

Nov 18, 2021
Good game so far, looking forward to more content as I have no idea if I'm progressing at all where I'm at with the game. I've gone on 1 date while everyone else is 0 resistance max friendship/obedience and I seemingly can't trigger the method to take them on a date... unless it requires a ridiculous amount of grind outside of the stats or I'm missing something.

There's a huge bug that occurs when you're horny/above and talk to Annie at work while Travis has an error if you give him the semen producing pills at work. It's also somewhat annoying how the character stat changes still apply even if you go back a screen and try a different option given that we cannot save when we want.

Hope to see more eventually and some sort of guide/hinting system so that it doesn't feel like I'm grinding for no reason (especially if I'm at the current end of the content for that person's route).

publixing

Nov 18, 2021
Do anyone here know how to cheat in this game to skip at least some of the grind? For maxing stats and editing obedience/resistance and such?

I managed to figure how to edit purchasing power and adding some items using sugarcube in console.
Examples:

For some assorted drugs:

etc.

I used the save game editor over at saveeditonline to skip some of the grind but beyond simple stat editing it does involve hunting through the source code to find out the levels of things such as the names of the next level of things such as going from 'Nemesis' with Cindy to 'Enemy' or 'Rivals'.

Can't say how effective it is though.

hyuugo

Sep 8, 2018
you have a really cool idea right here, you need maybe just a little more QoL and content for this to get big

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018

Examples:

For some assorted drugs:

etc.

Just use "SugarCube.State.active.variables"
It gives you a list of all variables used. It also gives you the order or the prefix (what ever you want to call it) in which you need to structure your command.
So you would find an expandable object called "kathy" and then within that object the variable "resist".
SugarCube.State.active.variables.kathy.resist = X would change that specific resist value.
Use a bit of logic to figure out which variable you are looking for. In case of weird naming, search for the known value of that variable.

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Not bad of a game before I realized there isn't much content...YET. I'll be keeping a eye on this! I already look forward to taking Cindy and Travis down lol.

Reactions: Meesteres

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
At least not with what is currently in the game.
Also the whole story is "looser takes revenge".... so i would say unlikely to have a sub path

3.20 star(s) 12 Votes