• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
So, how the hell dev gonna get feedbacks? Is this game dead or new?
Bud, literally just follow the link to the developer's post on TFGames. There you'll see that this game was last updated today, and you can also leave a review if you want to give feedback. This is a 3rd party site; developers can come here on their own if they want to, but it's not like they have an obligation to do so.

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
so far it looks good, really hoping it stays with the femdom theme and doesn't delve into forced gay/maledom territory as so many of these do.
in the early scenes some gifs looked like they were about 2x replay speed, i guess to reduce filesize. that's a tradeoff that really isn't worth it imo

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
This has been over at for a while and was posted by the author over there. It's their first game so they probably don't know about other sites yet. If someone ever bothered to get an account there maybe they could be told? The forum S/N ratio is way too low for me to bother with one.

So you have contact with dev then, pass the words bud :D

Reactions: prisonMike03

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 1952388

Overview:
You play as a shy nerd guy who just moved out of his overprotective mother's house.
As he arrives in the city, he rents the apartment from the beautiful Ashley, a psychology student. As the MC doesn't have a job to pay the rent, he agrees to pay the rent by attending to some test therapy sessions conducted by Ashley. As thing progresses, the MC gets to discover more about his true self, as well as the devious secrets behind Ashley's kindess.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-29
Release Date: 2022-05-31
Developer: theGP
Censored: No
Version: 0.09
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

I Love the side bar artwork. looks like same used in "The Making of a Slut".
I am looking forward to DL'ing and giving it a try.
Wishing you Good Luck with your Game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Okay, this is bugging me. I just started and I am doing things manually, who the heck is Claire? I've never met this person, but apparently every time I clean my dishes, I apparently wash her's too.

Also apparently trying to sleep nude says I already feel accustomed to the lingerie which....is not even a thing at this time

hathios

May 20, 2017
The hair in the Hairsalon is not showing up properly.

THINGS TO DO:

- You should keep working for now. Maybe try working out a little. Maybe something interesting might happend.

work as waiter and then go to bed Sleeping.

Things I do buy groceries and stuff and Wax the hair off.

Last edited:

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Does not seem to be my kind of game (not into sissification or femdom of males (femdom of women is hot for me though)). Judging from pictures and tags, if i would have different kinks, i would like this game.

But good luck for the project! From what comments before me say this seems to fill a niche (femdom sissification without gay content). Definetly good to have more options for people!

EDIT: added few sentences.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
It amazes me how many people who are not a fan of Fem Dom or sissy,
go to games that are Fem Dom and Sissy to bitch.

These could be trolls if anyone took them serious.

I got into this Genre with Perverted Education. I find it fun since like many genre
I may not really associate with they are an escape from reality. I do not play games
that are real life because I play that in Real Life.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Does not seem to be my kind of game (not into sissification or femdom of males (femdom of women is hot for me though)). Judging from pictures and tags, if i would have different kinks, i would like this game.

But good luck for the project! From what comments before me say this seems to fill a niche (femdom sissification without gay content). Definetly good to have more options for people!

EDIT: added few sentences.
I normally don't reply to people who post that they do not like the Genre, but your comment was personal it was sympathetic a much underrated concept on the Internet.

I too think if I was different I might look at things with an alternate view. I think that is why I play these games.

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
This has been over at for a while and was posted by the author over there. It's their first game so they probably don't know about other sites yet. If someone ever bothered to get an account there maybe they could be told? The forum S/N ratio is way too low for me to bother with one.
Well on the upside, if the dev ever searches for their own title surely they will find this ;)

Last edited:

Mack_Kane

May 28, 2022
Okay, this is bugging me. I just started and I am doing things manually, who the heck is Claire? I've never met this person, but apparently every time I clean my dishes, I apparently wash her's too.

Also apparently trying to sleep nude says I already feel accustomed to the lingerie which....is not even a thing at this time
Before you started washing her dishes you probably moved into her home and yet even prior to that you might have even spoken to her.... :unsure:

3.10 star(s) 15 Votes