Unity The Halo Project [v0.26a] [hushhushgames]

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

TangleBoi

Dec 16, 2019
The game isnt compatible for newest android devices... I have a s24+
I dont get ehats the big deal

Pollyanna

May 14, 2017
I think this game has a lot of potential, though it is in an early state. The art is nice, and as more content is added and interactions are more fleshed out i think this will be very fun and interesting. Mind control games are my favorite ^_^ and the methodology used in the game is interesting and something i haven't seen before, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. Keep up the good work <3

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
"Oh hey. The Halo Project's still on my Watched li- Wait. 0.2? HOLY SHIT HE'S ALIVE!" -My exact thoughts
Thanks for your support!

I think this game has a lot of potential, though it is in an early state. The art is nice, and as more content is added and interactions are more fleshed out i think this will be very fun and interesting. Mind control games are my favorite ^_^ and the methodology used in the game is interesting and something i haven't seen before, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this one. Keep up the good work <3
Thank you! I was always worrying about the art since I am a terrible artist. Hope you enjoy the game!

Reactions: Dell96kill

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHaloProject-0.26a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: hushhushgames

Zintão

Dec 6, 2021
how do I unlock the clinic. The only place I can talk to the nurse is in the park. I talked with almost all npcs and I cant unlock it...

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
how do I unlock the clinic. The only place I can talk to the nurse is in the park. I talked with almost all npcs and I cant unlock it...
anyone knew where antonia is?
Reveal Clinic: Talk to Irene or Joyce in library (Wednesday/Saturday 1PM - 6PM)

the game have animations?
No currently there are no animations

question.... why did you make the previous versions allow you to upgrade the "halo" but now you cant even touch the computer in your room?
May I know what version you are on? 0.26a upgrade have been reworked and you should be able to use the computer. If you downloaded an older version, may I know where you found the link?

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes