Unity The Halo Project [v0.41a] [hushhushgames]

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hushhushgames

Game Developer
Jul 23, 2023
I know that your game lacks content but you are designing a very intersting gameplay loop ad i would like to suggest you using the last or adding a new coruption/control level for the girls that use a possible upgraded version of the auto machine to let you decide how the girls behave near you or others. I think this could add some more player control in the game and maybe interact whit other mechanics or the story itself, of course the implemetations of this suggestion is only yours to make.
Hi! Thank you for playing and your valuable feedback! New corruption level for the last level is already the plan hence the community voted for the machinery rush. Only one last machine remain and is expected to be added in the next few update! Then I will focus on target's behaviour when level up but that will take sometime. Thank you again and I hope you stay tuned for the development of the game!

JC1223

Mar 17, 2023
Is there a scene in the auto trainer or is it just a machine where you drop off girls for xp
There are scenes, I know some people have encountered this bug before...

You might check if you have a webm video codec or whatever its called on your system, if you don't it might be failing to play properly since the public version and older patreon versions use webm for those scenes apparently, though they've switched to mp4 on the latest patreon release, which will probably be included in the next public release in about 2 weeks if you'd rather just wait.

4.00 star(s) 5 Votes