HTML Abandoned The Handyman [v0.0.1c] [The Vision]

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
So the character list said there's a gay driver.... is there plans for M/M gay content? Asking cause me, a gay, am prob not gonna play if its all straight content.... if not its cool... i normally don't ask if its not tagged but since there's a gay driver and plans to develop it more figured I'd ask...

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
Well, at least it doesn't seem to be machine-translated from Russian and isn't running in QSP, so that's a plus.
Not exactly a novel concept but could be interesting if a decent range of fetishes and activities is added.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Hunger/Energy managment is a nightmare. Wake up, go to work/gym/library. Go home. Eat, shower, sleep, and repeat it all over. Not enough energy to do more than one activity a day. Not paid enough to keep up with high food costs. I can never make more than 1 rent payment before running out of money and game over. Literal impossible progression.
yep got this game over and just deleted it

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
It's using SugarCube, which is like the easiest engine to cheat in without any external tools.
Not to defend bad balancing, but it shouldn't be much of an issue here.
How do you cheat ?
I think I have to open the console with F12 but after that ? How can you guess the right linecode to increase your money or other stats ?

DownTheDrain

Donor
Aug 25, 2017
How do you cheat ?
I think I have to open the console with F12 but after that ? How can you guess the right linecode to increase your money or other stats ?
It's already been explained on a previous page. I'm using Chrome, other browsers might work slightly different.
- F12, opens a window on the right
- click on Console if not already open
- paste this: SugarCube.State.active.variables
- click on the little arrow below it to expand the list
- change whatever you want (money, energy, hunger, various stats)

Fessups

Nov 4, 2017
How do you cheat ?
Damn, elemental basics of html, it's EZ, use "notepad++" on html file +basic search function (Ctrl +F). Search for $money, $energy, $mana, whatever etc., etc., change the variable, done. But with cheating, there is no more fun to play, the same result you'll get when you directly look on the pictures themselves in the game folder.

l44rt

Apr 20, 2017
Nice concept and almost bug-free first release with some content, not just dropping pic and gif but sort of a story.
The days are very repetitive and unless you cheat your first run to see the benefits of the buyable upgrades, it's near impossible to gain enough cash for food.
And putting things in just to fill tags so you're open to all might mean the depth isn't there and you'll miss everyone in the end.
(avoidable is still time that could be spent on things your main group wants)

NoName6999

Nov 9, 2018
View attachment 516483

Overview:
The game tells the story of a man that lost everything, his family, money, dignity and respect. It's up to you to take it back and, in the process, you'll meet a lot of characters that will help, and challenge, you along the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-14
Developer: The Vision
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others: Money Cheat

View attachment 516480 View attachment 516478 View attachment 516477
View attachment 516483

Overview:
The game tells the story of a man that lost everything, his family, money, dignity and respect. It's up to you to take it back and, in the process, you'll meet a lot of characters that will help, and challenge, you along the way.

Thread Updated: 2020-01-15
Release Date: 2020-01-14
Developer: The Vision
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
Others: Money Cheat

View attachment 516480 View attachment 516478 View attachment 516477
I have a problem i Constantly GET javascrit error that my java isn’t enabled but IT is help

neyrutodohexa

Jun 18, 2018
I like where the story is going, and also I like to choice of Alexis Texas we got lots of games with big cities but not so many with some great big asses. so keep up the good work and add more girls like Alexis maybe AJ would be good... but so far so good if you cheat a bit

TgMaker

Oct 27, 2017
Same here. any1 got a fix for it?
Otherwise i like it. English is good and i like where story is going:).
I got the same problem. It happens when your have repaired the pool before having finished
  • ✔ Reach (Looks = 4) to unlock the ability to "Talk to Sandra".
  • ✔ Talk to Sandra. (5/5)

Last edited:

Charlarner

Nov 27, 2019
It's hard to imagine where the game will take the player and others through gender bending right now. Without repeating what others have criticized with the game I think that once those issues have been addressed and the story is a bit more fleshed out this could be quite an interesting game.

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
It's hard to imagine where the game will take the player and others through gender bending right now. Without repeating what others have criticized with the game I think that once those issues have been addressed and the story is a bit more fleshed out this could be quite an interesting game.
I think the house owner also owns a pharmaceutical company. I imagine that is how we get access to some drugs for gender bending (and maybe lust).

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes