wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
So on one hand all I see are the complaints about the shitty coding of this game. Is this worth the download or nah?
I would say not watched it for while now same lame sex animations little or no story update nothing ever changes if you like pregnancy and having a lot of kids give Simple Days a try

Last edited:
Reactions: MAD6999 and Wlms

Hairless Ape

Oct 29, 2021
So on one hand all I see are the complaints about the shitty coding of this game. Is this worth the download or nah?
The game does things I haven't seen other renpy games do, like characters changing their ages, clothes, locations and outfits. The code breaks every now and then, but the devs are usually quick to fix it.

The big plus is that you can have semi-interactive sex with all 100 female characters, and there are separate events for about 8 characters. I think the devs are focusing on unique events now rather than adding more characters.

That said, the sex you can have with all the characters follows the same format and there are only a few unique sex scenes.

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Is the mission to meet the girls outside of James's cottage or the mission to meet Tareen and Ruby in the Observation deck broken?

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Step by Step did not help. Was at police station at 6 traveled to James' house and nothing.
Hmm... Here you are, for example, at the police station and you have a meeting in the cottage on your task list - save the game and immediately load this save again... Then follow step by step... I just thought was a bug with saving for this task is already known to everyone...

Reactions: harrypotter33

Curious14!

Jul 26, 2022
Hi,
Sorry if I stamped on someone's post but can anyone tell me where I get food I can then cook at my base/home ?
Thanks

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.29.5 Free is available for download.

What's new?

• Standing sex for Edith and Wanda
The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

If you haven't yet, try the new game in the series called The Long way. V0.02.0 can be downloaded from

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheHardWay-0.29.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

shadowneya

Jun 29, 2020
hmm ... this dev still has one game out thats not even finished ... weird.
and to be honest the other one is a pain when it comes to locations and navigation ... the ui could use some experienced hands.
as i nowadays don´t download first releases anymore i might have a look at this at another time.
As funny as that may be... this is not a first release... will however say you do you. Assumption is not always the right way... last time I played it, there was maybe 5hrs of play. Took me about 14hrs so far... what I would like to know thought...

*why can't I get past the T and R OL at 5pm?*

Reactions: MAD6999
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes