a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yvette first pregnancy when she says she is going to the hospital it says it ever click and will not stop, going on now for 3 in game days.

Can some get this bug to the dev.
v0.31.1 starting from the start of the game.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Can someone get these to the dev.

When I did the teacher lounge sleep these 3 trace back reports came up.
Muffin IMHO they make a full version, and for the free version they simply cut out the “patreon” content. So, either they have a crappy software version control system (VCS or revision control system), or mom’s guilty programmer is doing this (and most likely on friday evening...). Therefore, they cut out everything that is needed and not needed... This already happened in V30.1, then in V30.3 the pictures were restored... And in version V31.1 the same crap... Unzip the attachment, get the "game" folder, and (without touching the empty paths inside it) copy it to the root folder of the game (where "game" is already located) and perform a “merge”... This will rid you from these 3 errors...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Muffin IMHO they make a full version, and for the free version they simply cut out the “patreon” content. So, either they have a crappy software version control system (VCS or revision control system), or mom’s guilty programmer is doing this (and most likely on friday evening...). Therefore, they cut out everything that is needed and not needed... This already happened in V30.1, then in V30.3 the pictures were restored... And in version V31.1 the same crap... Unzip the attachment, get the "game" folder, and (without touching the empty paths inside it) copy it to the root folder of the game (where "game" is already located) and perform a “merge”... This will rid you from these 3 errors...
Thanks but that will not fix the problem where Yvette first pregnancy notice of going to the hospital keeps popping up ever click of the mouse and never goes there.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Here you go.
Yes, this is a developer error...

I “dragged” Yvette to the hospital, she was 26 days pregnant and was about to give birth... (save in attachment).

And now “for developers” (possibly for Spoil):
The error manifests itself in the form of an almost endless cycle of notifications about the character’s readiness for hospitalization due to pregnancy (see picture "Gone into labour.jpg"). An error occurs when changing the number of days of pregnancy in the PregSet() function. This started between versions V29.5 and V.30.3 after changed the handling of string variables to processing of integer ones to form the variable temp1 onwards... There may be an error in the type casting, but there may also be a typo in different (inappropriate) parentheses and/or their quantity... View attachment 1-1-LT1.save Gone into labour.jpg

P.S. Reason for editing - double picture...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes, this is a developer error...

I “dragged” Yvette to the hospital, she was 26 days pregnant and was about to give birth... (save in attachment).

And now “for developers” (possibly for Spoil):
The error manifests itself in the form of an almost endless cycle of notifications about the character’s readiness for hospitalization due to pregnancy (see picture "Gone into labour.jpg"). An error occurs when changing the number of days of pregnancy in the PregSet() function. This started between versions V29.5 and V.30.3 after changed the handling of string variables to processing of integer ones to form the variable temp1 onwards... There may be an error in the type casting, but there may also be a typo in different (inappropriate) parentheses and/or their quantity... View attachment 3323166 View attachment 3323168

P.S. Reason for editing - double picture...
That save you posted is around a week before it started and once I got back to the time it started again.
TheHardWayFree 2024-02-03 12-30-03-56.jpg

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Damn... This save was a duplicate of yours... Well, excuse me, this is what I wanted to send...
Still does not work.
Thanks for your time and I will just wait for several more updates to come out and then try to play again.

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
does not work for me
:) most likely this is your first time on the map after starting the game and it happens to you is like in the screenshot below: the inscription pops up and nothing happens...

That's because you didn't read this post:

how to use:
In the game it’s normal to go through at least one event (meeting with Velma) and when you go to the map screen, press the comma (on the keyboard) - then follow your intuition...

The cheat doesn't make sense unless the MC is familiar with any of the characters (Zack doesn't count...). Meet Velma in normal mode, and then check the cheat...

P.S. And yes, just in case, I’ll warn you: don’t download anything from that post, it’s no longer necessary...

First.jpg

Aug 5, 2017
Is there a description of what the patreon-only content is?

is it actual sex scenes rather than the same handful of animations for every character model, or is it just that they rendered an additional few animations for every model?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
It says to meet xora at wolvern camp but there is no xora. even in the list of people there is no xora any help please

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It says to meet xora at wolvern camp but there is no xora. even in the list of people there is no xora any help please
There is 2 parts to the camp, did you go to both?

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
The Hard Way V0.29.4 Free is available for download.

What's new?
  • Visit the mermaids and meet 2 new characters, Fendin and Joslin
  • Default and extended sex scenes for Fendin and Joslin.
  • BJs and eat outs for Fendin and Joslin
The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

If you haven't yet, try the new game in the series called The Long way. V0.01.0 can be downloaded from Mega
Fendin has a problem. I am in the crashed spaceship, and I can get her menu to compliment, flirt, make out (current like =36, Love =12, want = 25) and even when I click on an option, it does not work. Attached my save.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes