Nov 24, 2016
The Hard Way - V:0.32.3 [Muffin Maker]
Dev code is: staged
I only have this:
Windows/Linux:

Last edited:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
she is ther if i look into the location of the girls.
screenshot0002.png

ther is no orther quest left only the one with bernie and pauline for me so far.
screenshot0003.png
ANd second question ther is no Mayor's office at the map.

Last edited:

LOchar

Feb 25, 2021
I usually like Harem games but been kind of bored of this one, and it has alot that I like, alot of varied girls to mess with.

But aside from the story seeming like it came from Qanon website, this animations while not bad, are all the same. Not even a difference between a small girl and huge girl which how the guy doesn't break his back with some of them is beyond me.

Stats are in game yet I have yet been blocked because my X stat was too low. Even with weekly allowance, building up the house takes forever, not sure how was ever explained how house wound up with no furniture or lights or plumbing. The concept is cool but just takes too dang long.

I am not sure if the dev has a nipple fetish but some of the nipples just don't draw to me.

I like the food,hygiene, sleep system but just feels more like way to pass grind.

Greet, compliment, flirt, make out, sex. Thats all you have to grind to sleep with anyone, no gifts , no quests, nothing else.

The girls have stats, and apparently preferences, but I have yet to find someone who hates oral make a different comment vs someone who likes it, or spanking? Why is that even in there? Is that a future item planned?

The girls clothing changing as they like you more is interesting, but feel like could have had something else if that many variances of clothes in game.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
1708528757808.png
this happens if you get ther bj from linda at scool even with version 31.3 that is uploadet her, that gos for all scene with linda at the scool

3.00 star(s) 148 Votes