PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
I don't always believe the tag system on F95. I see the loli tag, but to be honest I don't really see any of the women that would fit under that tag. Unless I'm missing something about the game. I'm also bummed that Terrin, I think that's her name, can't actually get pregnant. Just a bunch of fake pregnancies and only a few women can actually get pregnant. It would be nice if the MC could actually knock up all of them.

Reactions: Budman 1959

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I don't always believe the tag system on F95. I see the loli tag, but to be honest I don't really see any of the women that would fit under that tag. Unless I'm missing something about the game. I'm also bummed that Terrin, I think that's her name, can't actually get pregnant. Just a bunch of fake pregnancies and only a few women can actually get pregnant. It would be nice if the MC could actually knock up all of them.
Well it is a beta game and still being made with adding in actual pregnancy 1 or more per update.
(Sometime skipping update for pregnancy.) Hey I wish all the content was in already but that's not how this works for over 95% of these VN/games.
The loli is the forest sprit.

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Well it is a beta game and still being made with adding in actual pregnancy 1 or more per update.
(Sometime skipping update for pregnancy.) Hey I wish all the content was in already but that's not how this works for over 95% of these VN/games.
The loli is the forest sprit.
I haven't come across the forest spirit yet. Definitely can't have enough pregnant women in a game. The more the merrier.

Reactions: Budman 1959

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.31.2 Free is available for download.

• Standing sex for Amber and Astrid, including all custom ages.

• Bug fix for 6pm meeting at cottage, pregnancy messages and pregnancy hospitalization.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

If you haven't yet, try the new game in the series called The Long way. V0.04 can be downloaded from

Reactions: Fauno36

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheHardWay-0.31.2Free
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mar 7, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/Setters.rpy", line 6, in <module>
KeyError: 'MfAmActivBase'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 11, in script call
  File "scripts/InitUpdate/_Initialize.rpyc", line 269, in script call
  File "scripts/InitUpdate/UpdateContent.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "scripts/InitUpdate/initEvents.rpyc", line 114, in script call
  File "scripts/Setters.rpyc", line 4, in script
  File "C:\Users\magus\Downloads\TheHardWayFree-0.31.2-pc\TheHardWayFree-0.31.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\magus\Downloads\TheHardWayFree-0.31.2-pc\TheHardWayFree-0.31.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/scripts/Setters.rpy", line 6, in <module>
KeyError: 'MfAmActivBase'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.3.23091805
The Hard Way Free 0.31.2
Sun Feb 18 00:39:47 2024
Happened right when I clicked start

• Haha
Reactions: Dargondo

Alex9107

Mar 18, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred...
Happened right when I clicked start
Well, at least the developer is at least working on his mistakes...

You have 4 ways:
1. Click the "Ignore" buttonat the bottom, then the game will proceed normally...
2. Start the game in version 31.1, save after talking with Zack, load this save in version 31.2 and continue the game...
3. Unpack the file from the attachment and drop it into the "game" folder in version 31.2 and start the game...
4 Wait for the game developer to fix it...

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Hard Way V0.31.3 Free is available for download.

• Bug fix for new game error.

The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from Mega.

Reactions: Goibniu

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
When I play an adult VN game I don't expect to be getting a history and science lesson. That's not why I play adult games like this. To be honest that whole section of dialogue can be cut out completely. Maybe be replaced with relevant dialogue pertaining to the overall storyline in the game.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
When I play an adult VN game I don't expect to be getting a history and science lesson. That's not why I play adult games like this. To be honest that whole section of dialogue can be cut out completely. Maybe be replaced with relevant dialogue pertaining to the overall storyline in the game.
That is exactly what's going on with all those lessons.

2.90 star(s) 147 Votes