Violation2020

Jul 24, 2020
Thought I would give the Pateon a look but all the download links are encrypted, guess I'll wait a day or two then if nothing is fixed I am going to demand a refund and unsub.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Thought I would give the Pateon a look but all the download links are encrypted, guess I'll wait a day or two then if nothing is fixed I am going to demand a refund and unsub.
Sorry about the confusion. Patreon doesn't recognize the key as part of the hyperlink, so if you just click on the link it asks for the encryption key, which is #7xz7lDm6p1E7keoEkWuvyQ .
The easiest way is to copy and paste the entire link to your address bar -

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Sounds too ambiguous even for a single person to play. I've already played games likes this where it consumes more of your waking hour than in-game progress - you realize you could've achieved more of your real-life in a day than in The Sims-like game. Eventually your mind will SNAP!, will you continue driving your real-life into the dirt while maintaining a fake one in a game?!, or will you gain a sadistic amusement out of driving the game character's lives into the dirt because your real-life is much easier?!
This game would be great for those convalescing in bed recovering from an operation or virus, or for retirees, or genuine people with no life anyways = Facebook Users :ROFLMAO: Imagine .. 1000 people + 1000 days = almost 3 yrs of game play ;)

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
I have played the demo and find it really promising. The other stats beside of hunger, sleep and hygiene are (at the moment) not relevant, and the three main stats are easy dealt with. All in all the demo is quite entertaining.

Reactions: Johnny26 and Spoil

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
While installing game name is shown as 'Biome'.
And too many bug as missing files is in the game for Android version that I couldn't bothered to sceen shot half of them.
Cyberpunk 2077 second edition would've been fitting name for it.

• Haha
Reactions: Otherguy2012

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
While installing game name is shown as 'Biome'.
And too many bug as missing files is in the game for Android version that I couldn't bothered to sceen shot half of them.
Cyberpunk 2077 second edition would've been fitting name for it.
Checked the code... The word 'Biome' isn't in it.
Nobody has reported any bugs, so far, so I'm not sure what you're doing...
Maybe find something more to your liking to play than a sandbox game if you don't like them...

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Checked the code... The word 'Biome' isn't in it.
Nobody has reported any bugs, so far, so I'm not sure what you're doing...
Maybe find something more to your liking to play than a sandbox game if you don't like them...
These are the few screenshot that I took. There's plenty more of them.
And I don't usually have problems with sandbox but I don't like them when they feels like grind-fested chores.

Reactions: Spoil

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Thanks for the info.
Unfortunately, the demo version doesn't have images for menu selected kissing, making out or sex scenes. The alpha version will have images for a few characters, but it will take some time before all the images have been rendered. Hopefully our new render computer will be ready next month, which will speed thing up.
We are building an image substitution routine, which will be included in the alpha release early next month, to prevent image exceptions.

dryrain

Jun 4, 2017
Spoil, here is another one:

After Sisterhood event at University (Wed evening) and follow-up event in High School locked the access to High School.
Now I got to the hint "Allie said Susan...", but now I cannot get to Susan, as there is no access to High School.

nevo70

Feb 14, 2020
Spoil, here is another one:

After Sisterhood event at University (Wed evening) and follow-up event in High School locked the access to High School.
Now I got to the hint "Allie said Susan...", but now I cannot get to Susan, as there is no access to High School.
Same here....

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Same here....
The high school gets unlocked after you receive a message from Dianne, which should happen about 12 hours after the sisterhood meeting. The school is only open on weekdays from 8am to 4pm.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Could be interesting, but I don't think it's nearly big enough for me to find out yet.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Version 0.01 available for Patreon subscribers.
For the true story, enter 'incest' using the cheats button on the phone settings menu (for non subscribers too).

Last edited:
Reactions: Paapi.5
2.90 star(s) 147 Votes