Then spied on the shower for a Debbie and Amy scene
Then resisted her attempts to:

1. Take them off
  2. Take them off and she will show her boobs
  3. Take them off and she will jerk you off
  4. Take them off and she will suck you
  5. Take them off and she will fuck you

Have you done all the steps in yellow?
Yes, but after that she just never showed up to my office again. I didnt even get to fuck her in the ass. I guess ill just replay it.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Custom Picture: Sexy Teacher

While we're waiting for the next version, I thought I would share this custom picture that Altos did, of one of the teachers in a sexy pose by the pool. It's a little different to his normal style, but Altos said he had a lot of fun creating this one. It certainly generated a lot of discussion on his Discord. Enjoy! :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P.S. Happy April Fools' Day! :p

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
I just want to go in blind to get surprised everytime the update comes
Play it blind then come look at the change log. I had missed several scenes thinking I was done because I didn't know they were there or what flags triggered them.

P.S. does someone have the one of the previous walkthroughs? Making sure it's up to date and can't find my copy. What version its for doesn't matter I'll refresh it to date.

Haley Smith

Jan 16, 2018
Custom Picture: Sexy Teacher

While we're waiting for the next version, I thought I would share this custom picture that Altos did, of one of the teachers in a sexy pose by the pool. It's a little different to his normal style, but Altos said he had a lot of fun creating this one. It certainly generated a lot of discussion on his Discord. Enjoy! :D

P.S. Happy April Fools' Day! :p
Still wish those pills had given him a heart attack. Replace him with one of the "Previous" Gen of Girls who you've trained.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Play it blind then come look at the change log. I had missed several scenes thinking I was done because I didn't know they were there or what flags triggered them.

P.S. does someone have the one of the previous walkthroughs? Making sure it's up to date and can't find my copy. What version its for doesn't matter I'll refresh it to date.
There is one made by Phil5k which AFAIK is uppest to datest for the main game.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Thanks to my incessant pleas, The devs gave me the access to a pre-beta copy!!!!
Stayed up almost all night playing.

I must say the animations are MIND BLOWING! The story impact is not that much, but its awesome to see so many new paths open up!

I am always one to share the joy, so happy to share !

Please note there are minor glitches. just ignore and play on. I am certain the final copy will come without these issues.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
As if anyone would have believed they would just give you a copy for you nagging them.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Discord Update

Altos gave a couple of quick updates on Discord today:

Update is nearly done. Got most of the coding and bug testing out of the way all ready. Just a few extra last minute scenes to add today. Then tomorrow I just need to do a few last play-throughs looking for bugs and typos then it'll be good to go. If everything goes to plan it'll be finished late afternoon/early evening UK time tomorrow.​
The new update has about 800 images, 100 videos, and about 40,000 words. Actually, with the specials included it's more like 1,100 images and 110 videos.​
The last couple of updates have been particularly challenging for a variety of reasons and took longer than average. After this update, I'll be aiming to do a quick one to finish off Cassandra's punishment system. Maybe six to eight weeks for v0.11. Don't hold me to that though.​

Early evening UK time is about mid-afternoon EDT/ noon Pacific time.

I can hardly wait.... :D

Ekh0r

May 17, 2018
Hey Guys,

I did a quick search on the thread but did not find any information on how to hire a prostitute for Fat Wilson if you rejected Trixie twice, only found posts from 2019 by people with the same issue. So am I screwed and have to restart the game?

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes