deskt

Jul 24, 2018
Have you experienced the 'Naked Mole Rat Event' for either the first or second time?

Also have a look in the guide highlighted on the OP or available through the 'Do Not Press' button in the replay menu.
Screenshot_3.jpg
Yes I saw it and as you can see I am not using the event unlocker, this game is a mess u.u
I'll see if I can get through it, anyways THX

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
View attachment 2964776
Yes I saw it and as you can see I am not using the event unlocker, this game is a mess u.u
I'll see if I can get through it, anyways THX
By your memory have you seen the event once or twice (not by what the replay menu says as it doesn't tell you how many times you've seen an event). You have to lay down a large donation (if I recall correctly), during the second time you see the event. You definitely have to have seen the event twice in order to progress Maxine's story. The guide will give more specifics.

deskt

Jul 24, 2018
By your memory have you seen the event once or twice (not by what the replay menu says as it doesn't tell you how many times you've seen an event). You have to lay down a large donation (if I recall correctly), during the second time you see the event. You definitely have to have seen the event twice in order to progress Maxine's story. The guide will give more specifics.
I already donated more than 1000k, , the game is simply a disaster, there are too many unnecessary things that only make this more confusing. i'm pretty stuck and i don't know what to do the queslog is pretty awful u,u

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Updated to latest.
Immediate crash upon loading my save
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1138, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1122, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3579, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 4540, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 53, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1177, in event
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 770, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1401, in event
    rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 279, in event
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1138, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 1071, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 368, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 375, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 479, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 813, in load
    log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 1108, in unfreeze
    self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 908, in rollback
    self.load_failed()
  File "E:\Private\AGames\TheHeadmaster-0.14.3public-pc\renpy\rollback.py", line 826, in load_failed
    raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
The Headmaster 0.14.3public
Thu Sep 28 19:49:35 2023

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
I already donated more than 1000k, , the game is simply a disaster, there are too many unnecessary things that only make this more confusing. i'm pretty stuck and i don't know what to do the queslog is pretty awful u,u
Try this:

These are part of the same issue. There was a bug in the last version which meant if you exited an email too soon with the computer power button you get stuck in a loop and none of the morning events would play. It's fixed in the public version which I just uploaded to itch.io/headmaster. Alternatively you can fix it in your console. Press shift and o, then type:

cass_smile2 = True

Press escape and return to the game. It should get you out of the loop and allow you to progress the following morning.

Reactions: Twistty

Tobstar

Apr 24, 2017
I cant find a compressed version of 14.3 - I tried the search function but only found the 14.1 compressed

Is there a link for the 14.3 compressed anywhere - could someone help please

Thanks

Shawnchapp

Modder
Feb 13, 2018
Anyone got a 13.2 save? mines been bugged for awhile now can't progress Priti, and i really don't want to start a new game yet again.. (doesn't have to be 13.2 but around there and not a save that already done all the new content i'd like to actually play that LOL)

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Is there any way to finish the fucking mission of Maxine's foundation? I'm stuck here View attachment 2964671 View attachment 2964672
why the fuck i cant do anything?
There's a left arrow above where it says 2 of 2 and there's another page of tasks to complete, I'm stuck because I haven't encouraged Lucy enough, even though I got the handjob from her and she's happy to clean naked, and dance or be spanked afterwards.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Did you play the Mykock's Manor Special?

It's not a side game, it's actually a quick exposé on the intentions of the institution that is running things behind the scenes, as well as an inventive and quite fun way to implement some polls. Of course the devs could have just posted the polls, but this (small) release showcases the options and makes it all a bit of fun. Once of the questions on the poll is if you want future polls to be done this way. I think it's great.

If you don't like it, sign up as a patron and vote against it. Here's my submission:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Probably not the most popular option since it's far from subtle, and I know folks enjoy a bit of subtlety too. :sneaky:
it's not the point here if it's good or bad...the point is finish the game first and than add whatever u want..

sampow

May 14, 2023
it's not the point here if it's good or bad...the point is finish the game first and than add whatever u want..
I think you missed the entire point of my post: The special is elaborate poll for the future settings of the game:
  • Should the girls wear heels when on cafeteria duty?
  • What kind of apron should they wear when on cafeteria duty?
  • Should underwear be banned outright?
  • Are skirts (albeit completely short and hiding nothing) necessary when the students are in punishment dress code?
  • And finally, is this presentation a good way for future polls to be presented?
Games provide polls for their patrons all the time, this time it was done in the form of an quick, but interactive, game.

The special even presented these options visually, and provided different characters' perspective on the pros and cons.

I think it was great, both in purpose and execution. And the Japanese pianist was just the cherry on top! :love:

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Ouch. Too real:
1695983260829.png

I'm a huge fan of Naked Mole Rats so I was delightfully surprised to see this:
1695983368507.png

related:

Reactions: sampow
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes