Jan 28, 2021
Because version numbers and their application vary by programmer/dev and are not defined in any way and thus mostly useless to the public except for maybe realizing a higher number means a later version. However, it is mostly agreed that the "." is not a decimal point (in which case your suggestion of "0.9.5" wouldn't even make sense) but a separator seperating different aspects. So the second aspect went from 9 to 10. No maths involved except for counting. Even if - again, it is not "defined" or "standardized" - some may handle it differently.
Well I'll admit I was wrong on that part but could you elaborate on what do you mean by aspects? At first I thought it meant bug fixes but looking at the changelogs of the game they still seem to add content.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
283 pages in "latest updates" and people still come here and ask for sex scenes...this games focus is not a wet dick...

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
The game is very special. When I tried it for the first time, i wanted to turn it off first. because I'm not a fan of BDSM, submission, etc. But then I took a closer look at it, got into it. And I did not regret it. The story is very interesting and unusual. And she has charm. Most of the characters are very well developed. There were plenty of situations where I had to laugh. Well, the sex itself is still limited.

The story unfolds slowly, promising many a dramatic turn. And I'm sure, in the end it's a question of conscience. Because school is definitely not what it seems. Is it really about military? Is it a training camp for sex slaves for rich customers? Theoretically we could do common cause with the criminals (?), take the side of the girls or even experience a revolt one day. Who knows? We don't know, yet. But something bad is definitely going to happen. That´s for sure.

So, of all the erotic games I've tested so far, it's definitely the one with by far the most interesting story. And to convince myself to get involved in a fetish that I actually don't like at all, that is quite an art. So, the developer really knows his trade.
I feel the exact same way about the game. Im definitely not a fan of CREEPY STALKING, BDSM or stupid spanking kinks but the game has a lot of charm. For me, its specifically the exhibition and public sex in front of the girls. Sadly, though I still gave it a high review back on like update 8, I've kinda lurked the thread since then for any relevant change logs or developments. That way next time I play I'll be able to still get a decent fap scene underneath all the kink and spankings. If there was a game like this with less kink and more sex it'd be my favorite game. There are some that come close but they are certainly not as polished and this Dev puts a lot of attention to detail in his work.

According to this update, I think I'll jump back in after the next one. Truly waiting to turn the "Teachers Pet" tan chick into a personal sex vixen. No offense to all the others and their sex scenes but they are pretty much package deals. Last I remember, she was willingly posing in swimsuits for the MC.

Reactions: Wild Red

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
So, before I download it and invest the time: How much actual sex (as in penetration) is in there yet? Skiming through the changelogs I can see mainly harasment and punishment events, but almost no actual sex. Is this correct? Don´t get me wrong, I get that a game like this needs buildup, just means I will have to wait longer for it to be the game I wanna play.
Without checking I can think of at least 3 scenes that have what you're looking for.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
So, before I download it and invest the time: How much actual sex (as in penetration) is in there yet? Skiming through the changelogs I can see mainly harasment and punishment events, but almost no actual sex. Is this correct? Don´t get me wrong, I get that a game like this needs buildup, just means I will have to wait longer for it to be the game I wanna play.
As hinted towards in my recent post, there is enough to get your rocks off. I hate blueball games and this is not one of them.

F48iel

Nov 27, 2017
Read walkthrough of 0.9.2 from OP, follow her story, get her to pun level 5.
Yeah, done that, got to the end of v9.2 but no new scenes unlock.
The note to the next part is this, but I walked around the school, interacted with Rachel and nothing hapened.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well I'll admit I was wrong on that part but could you elaborate on what do you mean by aspects? At first I thought it meant bug fixes but looking at the changelogs of the game they still seem to add content.
Could be anything really. First number often (but not always) is 0 for an unfinished project, 1 for a finished one, 2 or more for major overhauls/additions/expansions. However, (at least) one game on here now has 21 because it was released in 2021.

Second can be major progress points, e. g. when a certain chunk of the story is added. Third can be bugfixes. Always "can be".

Add to that that some devs will reset the lower levels to 0 when updating, others won't, some versions may not even be published. It all depends on the dev really and is quite individual. And, to be fair, some even use the "decimal point approach".

Last edited:
Reactions: Phil5k

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Um, are grades bugged?.
Before asking a question grades are 90.
screenshot0022.png

She gets it right it says plus 3.

screenshot0023.png

Some girls seriously blah blah minus 4.

screenshot0024.png

90 plus 3 is 93 minus 4 is 89, but yet it does not add on the 3 from Priti getting the answer right.

Yes, I cheated, with some cash, NO other stat was touched, or rule.

Edit, Friday right after the twins and Claire dress thing.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Headmaster [v0.10 Beta] [Altos and Herdone] crunched fixed new

Hopefully all graphic issues are solved now. Sorry again for the inconveniences.

Original Size PC: 4,33 GB
Original Size Mac: 4,31 GB

Compressed Size PC: 1,52 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-pc-crunched-fixed-new.zip:

Compressed Size Mac: 1,50 GB
TheHeadmaster-0.10Beta-mac-crunched-fixed-new.zip:

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)
-

Do Your Part.png

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Any save before new update guys ? :(
This is a 100 grades >100 discipline 100% save of 0.9.2public.
Be free to use it.
But beware if you load/start 0.10Beta from this save 2 of the in 0.9.2public before ended events ( "Liz and blue the underwear" and "Rachels New spanking position sitting on HM´s lap") are shown now as not ended in replay menu. This seems to be a little failiur and are the only two bugs I found in 0.10Beta until now. Maybe the new replay menu uses other links or an other placement of the former ended events ?
I haven´t found a way without using the "switch on all event" cheat to change this up to now.

If anyone could fix this here is my full save 41-2-LT1.save data of 0.10Beta to look through:

Last edited:
May 13, 2020
Am i the only one who cant install the apk file? It says there is a problem when reading the file. Is there any working or compressed android version? Or just a direct port from pc? Thanks

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Am i the only one who cant install the apk file? It says there is a problem when reading the file. Is there any working or compressed android version? Or just a direct port from pc? Thanks
You are not the only one. I think it has something to do with the size of the apk file. Over 1.8Gb don't seem to get installed on android. I think there is a compressed version in the OP (page 1).

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes