Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
The Headmaster [v0.11.1] [Altos and Herdone] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 3.83 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.60 GB

Original Mac Size: 3.81 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.58 GB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
When you have the girls punish Cassandra outside the locker room, the first girl to spank her is Lucy but after the 3rd spank you tell Lucy to do it again but the character dialogue says Liz is speaking instead

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Version 11 Beta - Patreon Post/ Changelog

Hey guys,

The version 0.11 Beta is now available. This update completes Cassandra’s punishment system up to level 5 and also adds a new repeatable extra service for Lucy. There are around 550 new images, 80 new video animations and around 35,000 words of dialogue. It’s not our biggest update, but it’s still a decent size, especially given the relatively quick turnaround.

Cassandra’s storyline will pick up exactly where it left off. There will be no need to start a new save. I never got around to putting a quest log in for Cassandra but that will be added automatically when you load an old save (assuming you’ve got Cassandra to level 2). Just load your save and open the student quest log, that will set you in the right direction.

As we have seen already, Cassandra is cruel, vain and self-centred. I’m sure some people will find this off-putting to begin with, but it will make it all the more satisfying when she gets her comeuppance at the hands of the headmaster (with the aid of a certain gift from the school’s owners). Much like Debbie, Cassandra goes through some growth of character and I think people will start to like her a lot more towards the end of the update.

I left Cassandra’s punishment system in an unfinished state back in version 0.7. It was not worth redoing all of the old animations I made back then, so her punishment system is now a mix of my old stop motion animations and the newer video format animations. It’s a little jarring switching between them, as the old ones look pretty naff in comparison. I also did not add the red butt effect for any of Cassandra’s animations in this update. It would have taken too long to retrospectively add the effect into the old punishment system code. Starting with Priti’s punishment system next update I will be using only the new video animation format and I’ll be aiming to have the red butt effect for all animations.

Lucy's storyline branches again this update meaning there will be four potential routes for her storyline, although there will be a lot of overlap between them. Last time we had a choice between acting kind or acting dominant. Essentially this choice determines whether or not we put Lucy on probation and forced her to clean nude, or whether we forgave her mistake and she offered to do it herself. If Lucy is on probation you can decide to punish her after she's finished cleaning. You can still punish her if she isn't on probation though, you just have to pay her. The next choice is between pursuing a romantic relationship or keeping things transactional. The four different routes are, therefore; kind and romantic; kind and transactional; dominant and romantic; or dominant and transactional. You'll see pretty much every image/video whichever choice you choose. It just boils down to how you want your relationship with Lucy to play out. Do you want a sweet romance? Do you want to have fun without any emotional attachment? Do you want a domineering but still emotional relationship? Or do you want to just punish her and have your way with her?

As always, we hope you enjoy the update. If you encounter any bugs please let us know on the bug reporting channel of our Discord.

Changelog
  • New student quest for Cassandra
  • Cassandra’s punishment system now goes to level 5
  • Blowjobs from Cassandra at your apartment and at your office
  • A lesbian scene for Debbie and Cassandra
  • Added new spanking animation for Cassandra being punished in class
  • New extra service from Lucy (handjob)

tilutin22

Nov 10, 2018
Can someone explain me how I level up Cass punishment ? Always did it at random and i worked out with the other girls, now I'm stuck with Cassandra at level 2

Reactions: Dongus420

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
oh yay updates to "The Spankmaster". Or at least thats how i remember this game. So.. much.. spanking...

i mean its great if thats your thing.
Hmmm ... sorry, I cannot gather what you want to tell us, but if it is meant as "I don't like it because there is too much spanking" there's enough other games. And good luck with visiting every thread with something you don't enjoy which is one of the tagged kinks telling it to people.

dsc

Jun 23, 2017
for some reason i get a black screen when looking at the quest instructions for the hostess quest

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes