1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
I'm definitely in the minority in wanting plot progression. I want to see Zoe, the Campus Spy and either BDSM Class (for advancing best girl Claire's storyline), Miss Chang's D&D Adventure (for upgrading Miss Chang's abilities) or Access to the girl’s locker room (for access to more areas).

itfod

Apr 16, 2021
New release: 0.11.1 is Public

PC: Mega
MAC: Mega
Android: Mega

Changelog
  • New Student Quest for Cassandra
  • Cassandra’s punishment system now goes to level 5
  • Blowjobs from Cassandra at your apartment and at your office
  • A lesbian scene for Debbie and Cassandra
  • Added new spanking animation for Cassandra being punished in class
  • New extra service from Lucy (handjob)
Android Users

In theory, you should keep your saves when updating the app but I cannot guarantee it. So please always back up your saves! Saves file are located: android/data/altosandherdone.theheadmaster/files/saves. You’ll need to use an android file manager of some kind. If you get an error saying “app not installed” try deleting your old version first and try again (after backing up your saves!).
Just to clarify; this is the same as the beta that was released a week or so ago?

I'm definitely in the minority in wanting plot progression. I want to see Zoe, the Campus Spy and either BDSM Class (for advancing best girl Claire's storyline), Miss Chang's D&D Adventure (for upgrading Miss Chang's abilities) or Access to the girl’s locker room (for access to more areas).
Not really; I am hoping for some plot progression, but I dearly want more full-sex scenes too. I have a mad creampie fetish, and while I love all the stories (I'm very much hoping for the D&D update, and a continuation of the mad professor's story) I also wanna get my rocks off. :p

Hoping (praying) for some dripping creampies from this game...

Last edited:
Reactions: splamo

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
If someone likes to get the experience of being a girl in a school like here at Headmaster (get punished for wrong panties etc. )
look here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Its RPG so a little grinding but its fun to act really free as a brat like Cassandra or Debbie ;)

Reactions: red_faced

kitten_9

Aug 11, 2019
great works, very enjoy this compressed version! Can u take more netdisk for download, like gofile or another
.....thanks for your share again..

kitten_9

Aug 11, 2019
The Headmaster [v0.11.1] [Altos and Herdone] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.83 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 1.60 GB MEGA

Original Mac Size: 3.81 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 1.58 GB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

great works, very enjoy this compressed version! Can u take more netdisk for download, like gofile or another
.....thanks for your share again..

Reactions: Dark_linkhq
Aug 7, 2016
1) Addressing continuity errors and quality of life improvements
2) More patrol events / random encounters
3) The Nudist Beach

I think that these three things are the most necessary now, although I can see that a lot of people adhere to the principle of CONTENT, CONTENT MOAR CONTENT and I partially understand it, but I will write why these three things should be in front of hard content.
Generally speaking, the game should defend itself with a plot, not only with a lot of content, and it seems to me that recently there are too many "big" things and not enough small, cool story-building, the scene with cassandra and girls was very cool, but as if detached from the world, the focus was more on "cool moments" and less on building the atmosphere around. The last update was a bit disappointing (even though it was great) because it boiled down to "watch scene 1, 2, 3" and that's it. In addition, such small mistakes make out of immersion, like the scene with Olivia in the classroom when we confiscate her shirt, but not the gray panties with a flower, despite the fact that they are also illegal and there is no such thing in the dialogues. A few characters were also added (olivia and the "big" one) and then disappeared, so I think that you need to fix minor bugs first (like the one with olivia) and add some smaller events corresponding to the progress of the game, and then add completely new content (which promises to be Incredibly) with a nudist beach is similar long ago it was announced and should take priority over other things. I realize that I am probably in the minority with such thinking, and it is not a patreon, so the results of the survey will be different than my "expectations" and the developer will probably not read what I wrote here, but it seems to me that the game is so cool and original, that it is a pity to spoil it with the constant pursuit of new content and it is better to polish it 100% and focus sometimes on building a lore, not just another cool scene

Last edited:

red_faced

Jul 23, 2020
If someone likes to get the experience of being a girl in a school like here at Headmaster (get punished for wrong panties etc. )
look here
Its RPG so a little grinding but its fun to act really free as a brat like Cassandra or Debbie ;)
I especially liked that Missy was an all-lesbian school corruption embarrassment game. I had some issues with it where I couldn't save, so I'm waiting for the new version to start it again.

Reactions: Antwit
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes