bprvrt

Oct 17, 2021
Good game, thank. Lol - point is that the bizarre psychological theory of MC is actually make sense. Who know the name of musical composition which used for math teacher theme? Couldn't find a credits. I want it in my play list.

Last edited:

beh123234

Dec 11, 2018
Alright Gentlemen, I'm having some real trouble with Priti's storyline, and I haven't the slightest idea of what I need to do next.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Man, I love this game, but it sometimes can be really hard to figure out what to do next

AKAsian

Jul 7, 2018
i need to steal email for charles and how do i train the girls
To steal the email and password, you need to talk with the science teacher in her classroom at the evening to get a keylogger and then after getting it, you need to contact the girl to your office by being in your office and use the phone to call her

It depends on the girl as there is some things you have to do during the school day but you need to always have to punish them in private and fill up their pleasure, pain, and humilation

Have you been changing the rules since you are going to need to make the changes to advance the levels for the girls so you are going to have to do the teacher quests to get more influence and increase discipline as changes to rules need a certain amount of teacher influence and discipline

Reactions: Phil5k
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes