Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
i havent seen anything from the skilled woman, is the bimbo more visible?
Certainly, as the blonde girl has some 'animations', whereas the brown-haired girl is dismissed in a single line by the maths teacher.

I picked blonde then brown and got both. Not sure that happens the other way around, hence my comment :p

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
i havent seen anything from the skilled woman, is the bimbo more visible?
If you chose the skilled woman first you missed a chance. The skilled woman (Anna, I think, doesn't appear in the game anymore AFAIK. She's only mentioned when you pay her 100 credits. The blonde (Trixie) is more visible is you chose her first, if not you won't see her around at all. I leave the details to you to fiind out.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I'm trying to get 4 influence so I can get the uniform inspections.
There seems to be another small bug here. While it says you need 4 Influence and 18 Discipline, you actually only need 3 Influence and 17 Discipline to get the uniform inspection rule change passed.

This is actually an important difference, because (if you're careful) it's possible to get 3 Influence points by day 10 and get the rule changed at the end of week 2 (day 12). But if you actually needed 4 Influence I don't think you could get the rule passed until the end of week 3.

Reactions: zachsmafia1002

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
How do i activate cheat codes ? can someone pls help ? :D Thanks :D
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.

Note: The replay screen doesn't appear in-game until after the intro and day 1.

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
so we gonna need to restart
I don't have a problem with that, tbh.

I was replaying the shower scene and realized the headmaster saying "I hope I can talk to more girls soon" or something to that effect. Does that mean what I think it means? hype!
(If it does mean what I'm thinking, please add a girl who wears glasses. The game is really missing those)

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
i want more characters but i feel if we get more right now its gonna extend how long until we get really into the sexual content of the game

Sep 22, 2018
I get this error message on the Mac version anytime I try to teach a class....nm just noticed you have to re-start to avoid the error.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 255, in <module>
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 262, in _execute_python_hide
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 60, in check
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 105, in eval
NameError: global name 'events_executed' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1982, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 1982, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2328, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 2517, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 4236, in script call
  File "monday.rpyc", line 177, in script call
  File "dse-event_dispatcher.rpyc", line 255, in script
  File "/Users/gregdockus/Downloads/TheHeadmaster 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/Users/gregdockus/Downloads/TheHeadmaster 2.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 255, in <module>
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 262, in _execute_python_hide
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 60, in check
  File "game/dse-event_dispatcher.rpy", line 105, in eval
NameError: global name 'events_executed' is not defined

Darwin-15.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Headmaster 0.2
Sat Mar 23 14:47:56 2019

Reactions: pantau-san

darkcore

Apr 11, 2018
New Version 0.2.2

Hi everyone,
We’ve finished fixing all the little bugs, correcting the odd typos and adding some extra notes to tell people when storylines are finished for this version. Thank you to everyone who took the time to bring these to our attention. A list of the changes is below. If you haven’t played version 0.2 yet use this file and start a new save. Saves from version 0.2.1 should work fine with version 0.2.2 but please note there’s no new content. Hopefully that’s everything sorted. We’re going to be fully focused now on producing lots of new content for version 0.3.

Altos and Herdone

PC Version

MAC Version

Changes in 0.2.2
  • Fixed bug where you couldn’t speak to Miss Chang on the first day.
  • Fixed bug where the game crashed after you inspected Priti’s underwear.
  • Fixed bug where the view changer buttons were still displaying after Debbie’s first spanking scene.
  • Fixed bug where game crashes if you refuse Mister Wilson’s request to take naked photos of Priti (please note the quest ends here for now, more in version 0.3).
  • Fixed bug where you couldn’t perform a uniform inspection on Charlotte.
  • Fixed bug where some events were not being recorded as seen in the replay screen.
  • Fixed bug where you required a different number of stats points than stated (For rule change and sports events).
  • Fixed several typos.
  • Added character information sheets for April and Emily (for old saves these won’t appear until you start a new day).
  • Added character notes for the nurse, Donna, Liz, April and Emily (for old saves these won’t appear until you start a new day).

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes