Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
* * * An updated version of the Game Guide for version 0.13.2 (patreon release)
is available here * * *

Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.12.3 (Patreon Release)

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.12.3. This includes all the new content for Priti and Harriet, including walkthroughs for both Harriet's "Maid for Punishment" student quest and Priti's expanded "Reluctant Rebel" quest, and a punishment guide to help you get Priti to level 5. It also includes an updated event log that includes details of Charlotte's new smoking scenes, opening the girls' locker room, and the new locker room scenes. I've also included a guide to the stand-alone "Debbie's Halloween" holiday special.

Sample pages from the guide:

Alternatively, if you need help with the new storylines for Priti or Harriet, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Priti and Harriet, here.

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.12.3

Edited 2022-02-26: 0.12.3 is now available on this site.

Last edited:

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
is priti broken? according to the guide, I should be at lvl 4 after the uniform alteration punishment.
But I can't activate her self love event

Cenodoxus

Sep 19, 2017
There seems to be a Bug in the Priti Storyline, at least for me.
I'm not on her Punishment path and when I punish her to get her to lvl 5 the game tells me she is already on max lvl and can't be leveled up more but then tells me she is not a high enough lvl when I want to start her last event.

When I don't punish her she levels up normally and everything functions correctly.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Development Update
Posted Feb 22, 2022

Hey guys,
Firstly, I would like to welcome the arrival of a lot of new subscribers this month. We always get a little bump with a new update but this month has seen our fastest growth so far with almost 800 new patrons. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to everyone who has given us their support. Of course, more patrons mean a higher budget and I’ve already been putting that additional support to good use with some hired help. Finding an artist to help with the game has proven difficult due to the niche nature of the Japanese software I use and the thousands of hours of practice needed to meet my current standards. However, I have hired a software manager and I am in the process of learning how to delegate as many other tasks as I can. Hopefully, over time this will lead to quicker more polished updates.
I hope everyone enjoyed Priti’s content. As some people might still be playing through I'll avoid any spoilers for the moment. Despite being our biggest update so far there was still a large amount of content that I had to cut because of time constraints. One major omission from version 0.12 was any actual penetration. My goal is to always include at least one sex scene in each update and unfortunately, I failed in this instance. My plan going into the update was to have some sex scenes with Rachel (as was decided in a poll last year). Several months ago I started writing her new content and I set up some of her scenes to give myself an idea of how long they would take. At that point, I quickly came to the conclusion that I was going to need quite a bit of time to get the animations right and I made the difficult decision to push her content back. I've made people wait a long time for sex scenes with Rachel, and to have rushed something out would have been a tragedy.
As I am sure people have noticed, the quality of our animations has improved significantly over the last few updates and I feel like I've reached a definite turning point with my skills as an animator. Before version 0.10 all animations were either generic ones that came with the software or complicated stop motion animations made frame by frame and then edited together in Photoshop. The generic animations could be captured as video and they looked great for things like dancing. However, they looked pretty terrible for sex scenes because the Japanese software I use was heavily censored and was never designed to show actual penetration. The stop motion animations, on the other hand, were insanely complicated to make and looked quite jerky. However, from version 0.10 onwards I have been able to create my own custom animations and capture them as video files. The end result is not only much higher quality animations but ones that take a fraction of the time to make. A win-win situation all around.
The first animations I made using the new animation method were for the threesome scene with Debbie and Rachel and the spanking scene for either Arabella or Samantha (in version 0.10). Since then I have gone on to refine the new method, figuring out ways to add subtle body movements (like breathing) as well as more expressive faces and more realistic jiggling of the breasts and buttocks. I think I've got the spanking animations looking pretty damn good now. I've also made several handjobs and blowjobs, with each new animation a little better than the last. Now it's time to put together everything I’ve learned and make my own custom sex animations. Of course, no one creates great works of art on their first try so I am going to need to make some practice animations first too. So that’s exactly my plan for the next couple of weeks. I will be making a bunch of custom animation templates and some practice sex scenes using the new animation method. Then, when I am happy with the animation quality, I'll put together Rachel's content and make all the other bits and pieces that got cut from version 0.12. So that also includes the BDSM class (with Debbie, Amy and Miss Potts), a continuation of the group medical storyline and the introduction of a new student antagonist (Zoe). No doubt I’ll also be adding a few little extras for the cafeteria and the girl’s locker room too. As a lot of the content is already written I can get stuck straight into creating the new scenes and will be aiming to have version 0.13 ready in around 10 to 12 weeks (so the end of April to the middle of May). This does mean Faye’s storyline and punishment system is going to have to be pushed back until version 0.14 but fortunately, the extra wait won’t be too long.
Altos

Hopefully, over time this will lead to quicker more polished updates.
That is what I would like to see.

Last edited:

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
to the developers, FYI.....
For the quest Reluctant Rebel, it does not say anything about going to the lake on saturday afternoon. Just teach a class. The developer should add that in. I had to spend 30 minutes searching this forum looking for what to do next to continue her quest. The forum says to go to the lake.

Then after I went to the lake, the game still says to teach a class. I went through a entire 2 weeks teaching class in the morning (except friday) and the afternoon and have not gotten Priti in a skimpy outfit a second time or the original skimpy outfit. (I did see her in a skimpy outfit and saw Harriet hiding in Priti’s room while Priti is studying the uniform policy before going to the lake).

So, do I need to see Priti in the same outfit in order to get her to pass the desire for self love test? Or another skimpy outfit? Because when I call her to the office, the game says "Priti is not ready for this. I need to complete the test in order." In regards to test 3. Even though, I have....seen her in a skimpy outfit once,, seen Harriet hiding out in Priti's room, (before lake scene) and seen the lake scene.

It has been 90 minutes searching and I still don't know how to get Priti to pass this test 3.

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
to the developers, FYI.....
For the quest Reluctant Rebel, it does not say anything about going to the lake on saturday afternoon. Just teach a class. The developer should add that in. I had to spend 30 minutes searching this forum looking for what to do next to continue her quest. The forum says to go to the lake.

Then after I went to the lake, the game still says to teach a class. I went through a entire 2 weeks teaching class in the morning (except friday) and the afternoon and have not gotten Priti in a skimpy outfit a second time or the original skimpy outfit. (I did see her in a skimpy outfit and saw Harriet hiding in Priti’s room while Priti is studying the uniform policy before going to the lake).

So, do I need to see Priti in the same outfit in order to get her to pass the desire for self love test? Or another skimpy outfit? Because when I call her to the office, the game says "Priti is not ready for this. I need to complete the test in order." In regards to test 3. Even though, I have....seen her in a skimpy outfit once,, seen Harriet hiding out in Priti's room, (before lake scene) and seen the lake scene.

It has been 90 minutes searching and I still don't know how to get Priti to pass this test 3.
Well, that's what walkthroughs are for... Haven't you guys ever played a normal game like tomb rider or halflife? if you don't try and search what you're supposed to do it's not a game but a visual novel
Anyways, tuesday morning Pretty is standing in the classrooms hall and, if you haven't done it yet, you ought to body search her, pretty sure after that you'll get to punish her either in the morning or the afternoon (she'll missbehave in class), If that's not happening then you ought to call Preti from your office
Here is pretty much a safe walkthrough for Preti
Enjoy!

Last edited:
Reactions: ryxp and Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well, that's what walkthroughs are for... Haven't you guys ever played a normal game like tomb rider or halflife? if you don't try and search what you're supposed to do it's not a game but a visual novel
Anyways, tuesday morning Pretty is standing in the classrooms hall and, if you haven't done it yet, you ought to body search her, pretty sure after that you'll get to punish her either in the morning or the afternoon (she'll missbehave in class), If that's not happening then you ought to call Preti from your office
Here is pretty much a safe walkthrough for Preti
Enjoy!
To be fair, even in games like probably the ones you mentioned, certainly in Bioware games where I used to stroll around the forums, there is a large amount of players who will postpone it until they get their walkthrough so they don't miss that one scrap part in the first chapter. The idea to try and see where it leads is getting less and less important.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.12.3 (Patreon Release)

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.12.3. This includes all the new content for Priti and Harriet, including walkthroughs for both Harriet's "Maid for Punishment" student quest and Priti's expanded "Reluctant Rebel" quest, and a punishment guide to help you get Priti to level 5. It also includes an updated event log that includes details of Charlotte's new smoking scenes, opening the girls' locker room, and the new locker room scenes. I've also included a guide to the stand-alone "Debbie's Halloween" holiday special.

Sample pages from the guide:

Of course, I should point out that version 0.12.3 hasn't actually leaked here yet. But it probably won't be long before it does. And besides, the guide covers everything in the 0.12.1 beta version (which is available here), so it should still be useful - particularly anyone having issues with the storylines for Priti or Harriet. (You can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Priti and Harriet, here.)

You can download the new PDF version below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

Download: Headmaster Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.12.3
Added the new walk-through to the OP and updated the game to version v0.12.3 Patreon!

Cheers

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Before version 0.10 all animations were either generic ones that came with the software or complicated stop motion animations made frame by frame and then edited together in Photoshop. The generic animations could be captured as video and they looked great for things like dancing. However, they looked pretty terrible for sex scenes because the Japanese software I use was heavily censored and was never designed to show actual penetration. The stop motion animations, on the other hand, were insanely complicated to make and looked quite jerky. However, from version 0.10 onwards I have been able to create my own custom animations and capture them as video files. The end result is not only much higher quality animations but ones that take a fraction of the time to make. A win-win situation all around.
I'm really curious what method he used, because as far as I know, the HS engine was designed that way, that is really hard to do something on your own. Otherwise, internet would be already overflowed with custom scenes for any taste.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes