OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
i'm stuvk in amy quest "the spank connoisseur" part 3 - find out amy source of regular pleasure patrol de halls and find out what amy gets up between lessons

kog

Jul 23, 2017
Getting errors when doing patrol

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/events.rpy, line 6181)

and

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/events.rpy, line 6022)

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Updated Game Guide and Walkthrough - Version 0.13.2.1

Updated Game Guide

I have updated the Game Guide for version 0.13.2.1. This includes the new patrol event, shower spy events, and the new bonus game. It has also been updated to reflect bugfixes, gameplay changes, and changes to the quest log and event log.

It also includes all the information from the beta release, including including walkthroughs for Rachel's two "The Headmaster's Pet" student quests, and a punishment guide to help you get Rachel to level 10.

Please note that 0.13.2.1 is not available on this site yet. 0.13.2.1 contains some bugfixes from the original 0.13.2 version that is posted here.

Link Included in the Actual Game

This is a rather exciting release for me, because the latest version of the game now includes a link to this guide!

The cheat menu in the game now has a new option "get the detailed walkthrough" which will take you to a Mega folder ( ) that includes copies of the walkthrough for both the current public and patreon versions of the game.
This picture shows where the link is in the game:
HM_Walkthrough_arrow.jpg

Now Available in 3 Parts

Previously, the game guide was a single document. However, it is now available in 3 parts. Part 1 of the guide covers Chapter 1 of the game, and Part 2 covers Chapter 2. Part 3 includes additional information, including a detailed punishment guide for all the girls, information about the cheat menu and holiday specials, and reference information about increasing grades and discipline, passing school rules, earning money and more.

Separating the guide into 3 parts is designed to make it more accessible, particularly to newer players, and it also means it it easier to use automatic translation tools to read the guide. However, some functionality is lost. In particular, some of the internal hyperlinks will no longer work. Therefore, for anyone who prefers, I have also uploaded a complete guide game that includes all 3 parts in one PDF.

Sample pages from the guide:

Alternatively, if you need help with raising Rachel to level 10, you can also refer to my quick punishment guide for Rachel, here.

You can download the guide(s) below, or for more details see my main post here. As always, comments and suggestions are welcome. Hope you find it useful!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Where to look for the download and whats the licence ? How about assets ?
Most of 'search' effects I get are with japanese symbols .....
Search on here to get it, and you can use any assets for Honey Select 1.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Why is the brown haired girl allowed to wear a blue bra during football...should be confiscated, after all the rest of her team is either naked or only wears a bra

Hmm...i got rachel and sally in the showers together and talked about more dildo practise...thing is, i didnt had used any dildos so far, especially not with sally knowing about it...this scene should be blocked with the requirement of introducing sally to the dildo technique.

Finally, after using the small and not being able to use the medium one a new punishment unlocked...rachels star jumps are heavy bugged, not by script but the renders, i cant even decribe it properly, just there is a black figure of her jumping with her and the whole screen flickers. I'm not an expert, but i think this animation is beyond fixable and needs to be redone.

Hmm, now a week later i need to let miss newman dildo rachels ass because of the scene in the showers...that really messed up the quest stages...

And now i got the message i can have sex with rachel, but i dont know how...its not an option in the office and not during punishments, also not after punishments...did the mixed up questline block the unlock or did i miss something?

Reactions: sf_dom

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Why is the brown haired girl allowed to wear a blue bra during football...should be confiscated, after all the rest of her team is either naked or only wears a bra
I am not sure which event you are talking about, but the rules for the gym uniform are not the same as the normal uniform. This was explained during some earlier events, the I remember best was the one for Faye, who came to class late, and in her gym clothing, during Claire's training.

Reactions: Gegecucu and Antwit

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The football thingy, shirts vs skins...when the team with rachel lost the bet and plays without bottoms as well the exhibitionist girl wears a blue bra while rachel and the blonde one are naked and the other 2 keep their white bras.

Living In A Lewd World

Jan 15, 2021
The football thingy, shirts vs skins...when the team with rachel lost the bet and plays without bottoms as well the exhibitionist girl wears a blue bra while rachel and the blonde one are naked and the other 2 keep their white bras.
Rachel doesn't wear any bra at all, and Charlotte takes her bra off to boost the self-confidence of nude Rachel, who is embarassed, if she has to show her breasts to the other girls because of their size. As TheDevian explained, the girls are not obliged to have only white bras at the sports lessons because of the rules. There are special rules for the sports-wear.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
does anybody have the 0.13.2 for mac by any chance? much appreciated!
Sure. I quote myself:

Not really needed if you got an older Mac version. First, download the pc version, unzip and copy the folder called game, then open the contents of the Mac app (right click, show package contents). Navigate to /Contents/Resourses/autorun and replace (overwrite) the game folder there with the one from the pc package. Done.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Rachel doesn't wear any bra at all, and Charlotte takes her bra off to boost the self-confidence of nude Rachel, who is embarassed, if she has to show her breasts to the other girls because of their size. As TheDevian explained, the girls are not obliged to have only white bras at the sports lessons because of the rules. There are special rules for the sports-wear.
Oh, it is that scene. Yeah, Liz offered to remove hers too, but Char told her to leave it on, since she was large enough to need the protection.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Ah okay, its been a while since the strip-football started, i remember the charlotte scene, but i also remember the multiple uniform- and body checks outside of the game and there is still the enforced plain white or strip rule, thats what confuses me here.

4.50 star(s) 248 Votes