Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The Headmaster [v0.14.3 Public] [Altos and Herdone] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Ren'Py/Python version changed, read the Spoiler before installing!

If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.
The patch is so big because of the Renpy/Python version change, it doesn't work if you keep the version from 0.14.3. Only like 10 render and 5 videos were modified.

Win/Linux: v0.14.3 -> v0.14.3 Public [438 MB]
- - -

Mac: v0.14.3 -> v0.14.3 Public [433 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jabami Yumeko

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
how do I find the fundraiser rpyc and other files? Whenever short asian teacher speaks in board meetings and sometimes ruth I get exceptions... I wish I could read the dialogue bc I am invested in the story and having to skip multiple lines is distracting
Could you post the error log?

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
Gegecucu Something's wrong with "Sally's Painful Lesson" event. Sally is paddled only once per camera angle, after that, there is only spanking sound without animation. Newest public build.

Reactions: Gegecucu

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Man i love this game but...my god that fucking headmaster pet quest is freaking boring and irritating (just like Rachel..).
Can wait to be done with it for good :FacePalm:
Did you figure out the section were you need 11/18/11
EDIT
Just figured it out you need to advance locker room stuff to advance the punishment section that unlocks new moves. YOu should have this tip in game

The system is like punish them by the book but this one way only a secret way you must find out after 300hrs of testing

I will say everything else is great i just reading some are having issues with maxine i am using a old save so far 0 issues there.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Curious trying to save at the start of the fingering Lucy scene I get this, yep nope lost total ability to save.
OK so unziping the rar file seems to have fixed it, odd.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
For those it concerns this was posted recently on the Altos and Herdone discord.

Everyone but really Android users: there is now a patch for `v0.14.3-public` available to allow joiplay compatibility. *You will still need the latest version of the joiplay app and the ren'py plugin* from here
The patch is posted here - once the game is installed on your device, replace the game's `scripts.rpa` file with the one attached to this post:
SamanthaBot and the google doc instructions will be updated with this info soon

Reactions: Phil5k and Gegecucu

WindIsHowling

Aug 5, 2017
I think there's a lot of people worth hiring on this game. The writing is fine, good for this type of game, but it's not as if someone else couldn't emulate it or write something even better, even if they wanted them to keep to the same pre-written beats.

Reactions: jkj54

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Is there a step bu step hand holding gudie to petie punishment the rebel one?

I am sorry but i am very stupid i think one plus one is 2 so i can not do any of the punishment stuff without getting frustrated.

I know its very easy i am the only one having issues but the new content is gated by what i think is a extremely difficult system the new easy mode is still not easy enough for me.

I have a video but no clue were to upload it as youtube would call the cia on me if i put it up there.

jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
Then use the literal guide.
That guide is great on unlocking scenes but i followed the steps still fails everytimes.

Edit i tired again for hours

Does anyone have a save with this completed?

In the guide it also mentions a string bikini never seen that though maybe i did that already who knows cooding a webpage from scratch is easier than the punishment system in this game.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2018
I get a bunch of errors any time Miss Chang talks in the game. In order to get through her lines (which I can never see), I just have to click ignore on every error. Should I post the traceback file here?

Gegecucu

Nov 18, 2017
I get a bunch of errors any time Miss Chang talks in the game. In order to get through her lines (which I can never see), I just have to click ignore on every error. Should I post the traceback file here?
It's because you are using a save from the beta version. Use a a clean save and play on the release version.
Otherwise, keep ignoring and it will not impact the game.

Reactions: TheDevian
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes