Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know who the third girl is in need of punishment?
Amy, Cassandra, and Rachel are all shown on my Event Log, but the third is Event Locked.

bolenart

Jun 17, 2017
Just found this game, it's already great and has potential to become amazing. Easy decision to become patreon supporter.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just started.. ooohh redheaded twins! You got me, you crafty devil! (That and "Paul Mykock".. rofl)

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Does anyone know if the cheerleader outfits from the exit screen are planned for a future uniform in-game?
I'm trying to pitch the game to a friend for which that fetish appeals to him...

Yuura

Feb 23, 2019
So... is it just me or there's no way to prevent the grades from falling like a landslide?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
So... is it just me or there's no way to prevent the grades from falling like a landslide?
So long as you prioritize Discipline over other stats (and train the shit out of Miss Potts), you shouldn't have any problem keeping from hitting 0 Grades. You can build Popularity once you have Grades up.

Reactions: Largo

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
See my mini walkthrough posted link in the first post for some help on this.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Do everything you can to get discipline to 20. Grades stop dropping overnight once you get to 20. At 30 and more, grades climb overnight.
If discipline rises too high (41+), then the grades seem stop increasing overnight. I'm guessing this is a bug?

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
i freaking love this game. Definitely has moved to one of the top games I look forward for updates for. Love the genre, love the models. Especially the small boobed girls. I loved voting for rachel to give her a confidence boost. Small boobs are best boobs. I love where its headed and cant wait to keep making awesome rules. All the group animations is something you dont really see these days in games. Its awesome.

Reactions: bolenart

popoahoy

Oct 13, 2016
This game is brilliant, the concept is great, there's already a decent amount of content for such an early version.

I'm definitely supporting these devs on Patreon if they keep up with such quality.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
Bug reported:
Says Mr Surname instead of the name you put in the game.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
People have said keep discipline high, but it also helps if you teach the other teacher to discipline her kids (Forgot her name). Go to her apartment and teach her how to keep her kids in check this will stop your discipline from falling and you can increase it to the point that grades come up. From there become more relaxed and get popularity points.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
Possible bug: When you have taken the quest line (as it is right now) as far as you can with teaching discipline to the teacher, she goes back to be bad at it again. Wouldn't it be counter-productive to have it so?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
People have said keep discipline high, but it also helps if you teach the other teacher to discipline her kids (Forgot her name). Go to her apartment and teach her how to keep her kids in check this will stop your discipline from falling and you can increase it to the point that grades come up. From there become more relaxed and get popularity points.
To be more specific, since you can only go so far in Miss Potts' discipline training, you will still get occasional Discipline losses from her, but they will be much rarer than without training her. You'll also get regular messages that she kept a semi-disciplined class, so no Discipline loss.

sam1234567

May 5, 2018
wow... this game is on its second update (technically third) and has already past first 2 goals, on its way to the third and has made almost 2 grand in just 2 months.. i honestly dont know if it deserves this or not all i know is i cant wait for more

satanete

Nov 24, 2017
I'm a bit confused; played this game for the first time (and loved it), and during the tutorial, it explains and shows how we can chose different positions and options to punish, but after that, there's only to options while at the office, private or public, and while doing private I can only change the camera, doing it auto or manual and end it, I don't see any option to change position, use the ruler, nor any bar specifying pain/humilliation/pleasure... not implemented yet or did I miss something?

I've already done all the available quests and unlocked every scene except one...

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes