Ideski34

Jun 17, 2021
Just started playing this today and whenever I enter the office, I can't do anything on the computer, is this a bug?

raven54

Sep 12, 2022
I found two bugs in the early game. It should be noted I haven't tried it with the 16.3.1 patch, only 16.3.

Amy has two journal entries swapped. When meeting her for the first time in the gym, the journal will tell what she response to the 10 friendship question. Once asking the 10 friendship question, the journal updates to say she won't say what is on her mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When listening to the "gossip room" (Emily, Harriet and Liz) at night after unlocking the first uniform inspection at a meeting, the girls will talk about a miss Chang event even if it haven't happened yet.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it just me or is the Discord server gone?
This is posted on the day discord stated they had problems with response time. It's perfectly plausible that it worked fine for some people and not for other people. It lasted around 70 minutes and should be fixed ages ago when anybody reads this post.

Reactions: Phil5k

ekej

May 17, 2022
This is posted on the day discord stated they had problems with response time. It's perfectly plausible that it worked fine for some people and not for other people. It lasted around 70 minutes and should be fixed ages ago when anybody reads this post.
Both The Headmaster and Harem Hotel servers are still gone for me and the invites don't work for me either. They're the only ones tho

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Any hero got Development Update 58 ? My patreon expired yesterday :(
The newest, lates and last you could get from the game is here:

So far I know, even the hi-roler patreons couldn't effort more at this time, because of the lag of newer material from state in development.

The actual version 16.3.2public is only a more bugfixed 16.3. 1 so what's the problem.;)

Reactions: Leo-67

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
The newest, lates and last you could get from the game is here:

So far I know, even the hi-roler patreons couldn't effort more at this time, because of the lag of newer material from state in development.

The actual version 16.3.2public is only a more bugfixed 16.3. 1 so what's the problem.;)
It was the latest development update being asked for, not the latest game release:
1727190595612.png

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Version 0.16.3.2public Now Available

4 days ago
Update: There was a bug causing Thursday mornings to be skipped for some players blocking access to some of the new content. Plus a couple of crashes when speaking to Rachel during her punishment system. The Itch version has been updated and I have attached a patch to this post for anyone who already downloaded the previous version.
Hey guys,
Version 0.16 is now available to download for free from our page. Please note, those of you who have played the Patreon/Subscriber version are already up to date.
This is, by some margin, our biggest ever update with over 65,000 words, over 1000 images and 53 looping video animations. Samantha and Liz are the two main stars with two new interconnected quest lines. I have added the next stage of the group medicals plus we take a big step towards introducing the new cafeteria uniforms (as decided in a Mykock's Manor poll). Lucy gets a short but sweet scene in the headmaster’s office where she offers a new service. There are lots of twists and turns and a dramatic cliffhanger at the very end. Be sure to speak with Samantha at her desk to trigger her quest line.
A quick reminder to people that I have decided to use Maxine’s fundraiser as a chapter break for the end of Chapter 2. Samantha and Liz’s storylines both start near the beginning of Chapter 2, therefore, all of this content is meant to be seen before the fundraiser.
If you encounter any bugs or if you are having any technical issues please head over to our and we will do our best to help.
Android Users
Version 0.16 is built with Renpy 8.2, which means Joiplay players will need the specific plugin for 8.2 from the JoiPlay Patreon page . The current Joiplay can smartly detect and switch plugins, so installing both 8.1 and 8.2 is fine.
Content Changelog
  • New Staff Quest for Samantha (including scenes in the office, cafeteria and Samantha’s house/garden)
  • New Student Quest for Liz (including scenes in the dorms, the courtyard, the classroom and the headmasters office)
  • Added the first level of Liz’s punishment system and several new scenes for Liz.
  • One new scene at Sally’s Apartment
  • You can now summon Lucy to your office for a new special service.
  • New Staff Quest for the nurse.
  • The first group medical has been updated with new images
  • The second (and much longer) group medical has been added
  • A new scene for the twins in the cafeteria
  • A new uniform rule (Cafeteria Uniform)
  • A new construction upgrade for the cafeteria
  • One new scene for Arabella in the new cafeteria uniform
  • One new scene for Emily and Maxine in the new cafeteria uniform
Coding Changelog
There were far too many changes to list here. A full list of the coding changes can be seen in this . The highlights include:
  • Complete re-coding of the character logs, cheat menu and the replay menu/event log
  • Quest log improvements to make certain steps more clear
  • Quest log steps that reference other quests will now include cross-quest links
  • Set caps for horniness and influence points to the current maximum available
  • Numerous bug-fixes
Changes from 16.2 to 16.3public
  • Full French translation for the version 0.16 content
  • Minor bug fixes

There is no new content only some bugfixes.

So I think itch.io will be updated within the next few days for the download of 16.3.2public

Please have look in the discord for more or better info.

Last edited:
May 11, 2019
Need PIXELDRAIN or WORKUPLOAD as download, the MEGA is over 5GB and the others are malwares, my antivirus tells me they contain Trojans, Fruad, Riskware etc...
Sketchy quick Example:
Domain: Date:
getrunkhomuto etc....
File: IP:
C:\program files (where it engine located.) The address of the predator

Category: Type:
Trojan etc...

Port:
etc..

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Need PIXELDRAIN or WORKUPLOAD as download, the MEGA is over 5GB and the others are malwares, my antivirus tells me they contain Trojans, Fruad, Riskware etc...
Sketchy quick Example:
Domain: Date:
getrunkhomuto etc....
File: IP:
C:\program files (where it engine located.) The address of the predator

Category: Type:
Trojan etc...

Port:
etc..
gofile is safe i've used it since i been on here and i have a scanner that scans everything even links

4.50 star(s) 260 Votes