Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Release Cycle/ Version Numbers
There seems to be some confusion over the version numbers, so I hope this might help clarify things.

The "big" number (0.14.x, 0.15.x, 0.16.x etc) is used to show a major update, with new storylines and content. Each update has a beta release, followed by a general patreon release a week later. A month after that, the game is publicly released. The beta was numbered 0.16.1, the patreon was 0.16.2, and the public was 0.16.3. There have also been 2 additional bugfixes for the public version (0.16.3.1 and 0.16.3.2).

There are no major content updates between the beta, main and public releases. There are a lot of bugfixes, typos, corrected graphics etc. In addition, the French translation is added. Sometimes the main release will have small extra scenes which weren't ready in time for the beta. But that's all.

To summarize: new content was added between 0.15.3 and 0.16.1. But the difference between 0.16.1 and 0.16.3 will be better gameplay, not any new content.

Update to 0.16.3.2

The game has been updated with some more bugfixes. The links in the OP just say "0.16.3" but they've actually been updated to 0.16.3.2 so if you're experiencing any issues it might be worth downloading the latest version. You can also download it directly (for free) from the official . The itch link says it is version 0.16.3.1 but it's actually been updated to 0.16.3.2.

every Sunday I lose 5 grades due to a mystery reason and I wondered if there is a quest line I need to go down
You need to progress Harriet and Priti's quests. Priti's quest is unlocked at the start of Chapter 2. Once you summon Priti to your office, she will confess to giving Harriet the homework answers. You will then see a scene at the start of the following day, and Harriet's quest will be unlocked.

I don't see any rule option for cafeteria uniform
In order to unlock the cafeteria rules, see CAF09 on page 414 of the walkthrough. But in summary: you need to open the cafeteria, and then visit the cafeteria several times and choose to supervise the students until you see Amy and Priti serving lunch. You need to progress the twins storyline by completing the twin swap events, Heels and a Handback (where the twins strip Miss Potts) and the twins public shaming. You can then see the "Dirty twins" event where the twins are washed and stripped and serve lunch wearing just their aprons. At the next school board, you will see a special scene where you discuss this. You can then order the cafeteria showers and pass the cafeteria uniforms school rule.

v16.3
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
Thanks for the report - this has been fixed now. (I think it was included in the 0.16.3.2 patch but if not it will be in the next version.)

whenever I enter the office, I can't do anything on the computer, is this a bug?
Anyone else get a hard lock at the computer screen in the office? Cant click on anything or exit the computer.
Yes, this was a bug but it's been fixed in the latest version.

I found two bugs in the early game.
Thank you! I've reported these and they will be fixed in the next version.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Hey guys haven't played in a solid year at least. I have just 2 questions; 1. I have got the caps to like around 100 for grades, Discipline and popularity I guess but every Sunday I lose 5 grades due to a mystery reason and I wondered if there is a quest line I need to go down or an interaction that prevents it? 2. Just wondered if anyone knows what characters will have focus in the next update and maybe the one after that as well like anyone definitely getting a scene soon?
I believe the losing of grades each week is supposed to be representative of the idea that certain girls (like Faye/Alice/Liz) are dragging down the performance of the whole, (I think I recall a dialogue box within the game explaining this at one point). As I understand it, as those storylines are added and progress the grades penalty will reduce as you complete them as they are catching up to the rest of the class and no longer acting as a drag on the class as a whole.

PiggleHumpsy

Sep 13, 2017
There is a cheat menu built into the replay screen.
On the school map screen, top right, you can see the replay button.
Now you should be able to see a red button saying, don't press me!
Press it three times to see the cheat menu.

Note: The replay screen doesn't appear in-game until after the intro and day 1.

im looking at the map screen and there is no button

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
im looking at the map screen and there is no button
The button is in the replay menu which is accessible from the map screen. Top right corner. Has an image of an old movie camera on it and the word replay. The button will be in the top right corner of the replay menu. Has 'do not press' written on it. You'll need to press three times.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I believe the losing of grades each week is supposed to be representative of the idea that certain girls (like Faye/Alice/Liz) are dragging down the performance of the whole, (I think I recall a dialogue box within the game explaining this at one point). As I understand it, as those storylines are added and progress the grades penalty will reduce as you complete them as they are catching up to the rest of the class and no longer acting as a drag on the class as a whole.
It is but it also features Harriet's quest but how do I get point of influence to get body search unlocked and also the nudity rule? I did currently finished WIlson, Chang and Ruth stories ans to progress Sally I need to progress Rachel and others and to progress Claire I need to progress Debbie. My problem is to continue Debbie I need to do more of Rachel but to do more of Rachel I need to get 1 rule unlocked

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
It is but it also features Harriet's quest but how do I get point of influence to get body search unlocked and also the nudity rule? I did currently finished WIlson, Chang and Ruth stories ans to progress Sally I need to progress Rachel and others and to progress Claire I need to progress Debbie. My problem is to continue Debbie I need to do more of Rachel but to do more of Rachel I need to get 1 rule unlocked
Check out the game guide at the following post. Don't think of it as a straight up walkthrough, it's more like the old Prima Games guides from back in the day. If you can use it correctly it should be able to assist.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-16-3-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-14777576

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
BUG REPORT

When punishing Rachel with the Anal Dildo, I have her PHP up to 8 Pain, 15 Humiliation and 6 Pleasure. the dildo SHOULD max these stats out and unlock her next level, however, with 1AP left, I STILL cannot use the dildo.

screenshot0001.png

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Check out the game guide at the following post. Don't think of it as a straight up walkthrough, it's more like the old Prima Games guides from back in the day. If you can use it correctly it should be able to assist.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-16-3-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-14777576
DUe to my decisions I actually can't progress the game anymore. In the Priti quest I chose to spank her and you are given 1 influence point instead of 2 ( Not sure if that is an error or not) For the chapter I am on I need progress quests to unlock rules but to progress those quests I need the rules I need to unlock to be unlocked already. Didn't expect such a flaw considering the game is usually pretty good for this kind of thing. I dont want to resort to the cheat menu tho so anyone have an idea that dont involve restarting

Adept22

Mar 8, 2024
DUe to my decisions I actually can't progress the game anymore. In the Priti quest I chose to spank her and you are given 1 influence point instead of 2 ( Not sure if that is an error or not) For the chapter I am on I need progress quests to unlock rules but to progress those quests I need the rules I need to unlock to be unlocked already. Didn't expect such a flaw considering the game is usually pretty good for this kind of thing. I dont want to resort to the cheat menu tho so anyone have an idea that dont involve restarting
I also have a similar issue, it seems that for the "Pride and President" quest you need to find Maxine at Rachel's room at night, but I completed Rachel's stuff so Maxine never visits her room anymore...

4.50 star(s) 260 Votes