TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
I am supposed to wait for Liz to misbehave, but nothing is happening. Tried patrolling, taking classes...
Is this where she gets dared to flash you, perhaps? Have you progressed the Samantha quest to the point where she needs to see you performing body searches on the students? If it is that point, those two quest parts are linked. Samantha will tell you she could smell weed around the dorms, but I'm not sure what is the specific trigger point to that.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is this where she gets dared to flash you, perhaps? Have you progressed the Samantha quest to the point where she needs to see you performing body searches on the students? If it is that point, those two quest parts are linked. Samantha will tell you she could smell weed around the dorms, but I'm not sure what is the specific trigger point to that.
No I already did that. Now the note tells me to wait for liz to misbehave again.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
No I already did that. Now the note tells me to wait for liz to misbehave again.
Hmm, I don't know then. It's a pain in a way, but once you have completed a quest, I don't think there's an easy way to go back and see what was involved. From the replay library, it looks like after that "flash for cash" scene, Liz's next quest scene is "the mystery streaker". Have you had that one? I think you have to have lunch in the cafeteria (possibly a couple of times) for that one to trigger.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hmm, I don't know then. It's a pain in a way, but once you have completed a quest, I don't think there's an easy way to go back and see what was involved. From the replay library, it looks like after that "flash for cash" scene, Liz's next quest scene is "the mystery streaker". Have you had that one? I think you have to have lunch in the cafeteria (possibly a couple of times) for that one to trigger.
Yeah that was it. Didnt notice samantha quest updated again and I was supposed to go to cafeteria. I pretty much never go there naturally. Thanks!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 260 Votes