TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Playing through 16.2 at the moment and I'm getting a bunch of bugs with repeated scenes. Anything known/reported elsewhere about this Gegecucu? I've not come across it in any other game previously, either.

Examples:
  • I can't remember which dialogue it was, but I had a few lines repeat when walking into school with Samantha and finding Liz sitting on the wall (it was the first time I noticed it, so I didn't pay as much attention).
  • I visited Trixie's house one evening. Chose the option to ask for sex, and had her repeat lines several times around needing someone to treat her special first, etc.
  • The second Saturday in my resumed save, at home with Lucy, I asked for a handjob and it kept skipping back to the options either immediately, or after Lucy's response. This one happened a whole bunch of times before finally moving on.
  • The first visit to Samantha's house, I got to the point of taking my shirt off, then it literally started going backwards with every mouse click until I got to Sam's sister on the bench again (not sure if hitting the space bar here instead of the left mouse button was the reason it stopped and started going forwards again, but it was literally like playing in reverse, one click would move one render back...)

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes