ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
having trouble advancing priti because i cant return ada's phone on monday afternoon in the hallway. the only options when i click on her are to either "enforce her punishment" or "let her off for now". any help?
Did you speak to Miss Chang and get the spyware installed first?

Liquid2801

Aug 29, 2024
Is everyone else having a bug where you can't click on anything while using the office computer, like I can't click on the apps or close it. I have to back using the scroll wheel
Im having the same problem right now, cant do anything with the office computer. Cant find a solution for it anywhere

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Im having the same problem right now, cant do anything with the office computer. Cant find a solution for it anywhere
Have you opened anything on the computer? What's on the screen/what were you doing/trying to do on it (were you going there for a quest item, etc.)?

Liquid2801

Aug 29, 2024
Have you opened anything on the computer? What's on the screen/what were you doing/trying to do on it (were you going there for a quest item, etc.)?
Im just a few days in, so did nothing special with the computer yet. It worked in the beginning. Just saved enough credits to buy an upgrade. But when i went to the office to buy the upgrade, the computer is just stuck. Cant open any apps or close the computer. Restarted the game, tried previous saves but still the same.

Only thing what worked so far is starting a new game.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Im just a few days in, so did nothing special with the computer yet. It worked in the beginning. Just saved enough credits to buy an upgrade. But when i went to the office to buy the upgrade, the computer is just stuck. Cant open any apps or close the computer. Restarted the game, tried previous saves but still the same.

Only thing what worked so far is starting a new game.
Hmm, weird. I've never had a problem with it (except when I realised I hadn't actually "read" an email that I had opened, and had to go back to it before I could exit). I wonder if some new bugs have been introduced as a result of the latest update, even though the scenes you will be playing are not new?

I've tried starting a new game and getting to the point of upgrading something and it worked fine for me. Got a screenshot just in case there's something not obvious that you might have missed?

4.50 star(s) 253 Votes