Liquid2801

Aug 29, 2024
Have you opened anything on the computer? What's on the screen/what were you doing/trying to do on it (were you going there for a quest item, etc.)?
Im just a few days in, so did nothing special with the computer yet. It worked in the beginning. Just saved enough credits to buy an upgrade. But when i went to the office to buy the upgrade, the computer is just stuck. Cant open any apps or close the computer. Restarted the game, tried previous saves but still the same.

Only thing what worked so far is starting a new game.

TonyMurray

Apr 8, 2024
Im just a few days in, so did nothing special with the computer yet. It worked in the beginning. Just saved enough credits to buy an upgrade. But when i went to the office to buy the upgrade, the computer is just stuck. Cant open any apps or close the computer. Restarted the game, tried previous saves but still the same.

Only thing what worked so far is starting a new game.
Hmm, weird. I've never had a problem with it (except when I realised I hadn't actually "read" an email that I had opened, and had to go back to it before I could exit). I wonder if some new bugs have been introduced as a result of the latest update, even though the scenes you will be playing are not new?

I've tried starting a new game and getting to the point of upgrading something and it worked fine for me. Got a screenshot just in case there's something not obvious that you might have missed?

shazba jnr

Feb 3, 2024
Sally: "Rachel?! How dare you grab the headmaster's erection. That's so inappropriate!"​
Rachel: "I dropped the soap so I could show the headmaster my bottom."​
Rachel: "He got a boner because of me, not you!"​
Sally: "Oh! So, you admit you were trying to tease the headmaster this whole time?! I knew it!"​
Sally: "Give that cock here!"​
Rachel: "No, let go! It's mine."​
Sally: "What on Earth has gotten into you, young lady! Let go of the headmaster's penis this instant!"​
Rachel: "No! You let go!"​

Oh, to have this man's problems. :geek:

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
Sally: "Rachel?! How dare you grab the headmaster's erection. That's so inappropriate!"​
Rachel: "I dropped the soap so I could show the headmaster my bottom."​
Rachel: "He got a boner because of me, not you!"​
Sally: "Oh! So, you admit you were trying to tease the headmaster this whole time?! I knew it!"​
Sally: "Give that cock here!"​
Rachel: "No, let go! It's mine."​
Sally: "What on Earth has gotten into you, young lady! Let go of the headmaster's penis this instant!"​
Rachel: "No! You let go!"​

Oh, to have this man's problems. :geek:
Well, it's a dick move from both of them. The headmaster greatly disapproves. :KEK:

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Does anyone have a save before the newest content starts? I want to check it out but I do not want to go through the entire game again, thanks!
If you haven't deleted the save in-game, it might still be in your PC because the save is stored in a different folder than the game, so try DLing the game again and check if there's anything saved.

jugle

Jan 24, 2019
If you haven't deleted the save in-game, it might still be in your PC because the save is stored in a different folder than the game, so try DLing the game again and check if there's anything saved.
I have the same issue, I lost my save and trying to download it again didn't work. I must have removed my save file by mistake during one of my spring cleanings of the computer

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Let me know if this gets answered latter, but what's Headmaster's endgame with Rachel? I just saw him thinking while talking to Priti that he wants the girls to be happy, but how is brainwashing someone into thinking they are your personal pet cat/sex slave going to make Rachel happy? Besides, she has to finish school, and she can't be his cat for the rest of her life, that's evil!

I only just had the threesome with Debbie.

Mak5025

May 21, 2024
Let me know if this gets answered latter, but what's Headmaster's endgame with Rachel? I just saw him thinking while talking to Priti that he wants the girls to be happy, but how is brainwashing someone into thinking they are your personal pet cat/sex slave going to make Rachel happy? Besides, she has to finish school, and she can't be his cat for the rest of her life, that's evil!

We don't know the endgame at all... That's part of the fun imo.
What's the agenda of the School's owners? And the Government's? Do the girls end up as servants like the ones in Mycock's Manor? Do they get to meet the boys in the nearby BALLS academy, and what would happen if they do? Or do they graduate and move on after all? And where does Miss Chang fit in?
And the Headmaster himself? He's looking for clues, but will he find any? And what happens if he does? When a crisis arrives, will he side with his employers or will he try to protect his girls from whatever malicious intent the powers that be have in store for them?
Plenty of questions. I can't wait to find out where it all leads.

Reactions: Lurker452

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Oh come on, making Rachel his cat isn't "evil". Unnecessary and morally questionnable, sure, but not "evil". She likes it, he likes it, we like it. Everyone's happy here, calm down Ruth :Kappa:

We don't know about any endgame, but I think it's pretty clear that the headmaster want to prove his theory successful by having all the girls pass their exams. He also take this opportunity to live his best life because, well, he can.

Soobaroo

Sep 15, 2023
What's the agenda of the School's owners? And the Government's? Do the girls end up as servants like the ones in Mycock's Manor? Do they get to meet the boys in the nearby BALLS academy, and what would happen if they do? Or do they graduate and move on after all? And where does Miss Chang fit in?
And the Headmaster himself? He's looking for clues, but will he find any? And what happens if he does? When a crisis arrives, will he side with his employers or will he try to protect his girls from whatever malicious intent the powers that be have in store for them?
Find out in the next episode of Drag...

To be honest about Rachel - legally it's questionable, morally it's disgusting, but personally I like it. If nothing happens, he'd probably let her become his personal assistant/companion and bring her to his house if he's done with his work at school there.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
Oh come on, making Rachel his cat isn't "evil". Unnecessary and morally questionnable, sure, but not "evil". She likes it, he likes it, we like it. Everyone's happy here, calm down Ruth :Kappa:

We don't know about any endgame, but I think it's pretty clear that the headmaster want to prove his theory successful by having all the girls pass their exams. He also take this opportunity to live his best life because, well, he can.
I meant to say that keeping Rachel as his cat for the rest of her life would be evil, not just keeping her around until she has to leave. A little bit of petplay isn't too bad, it's when you do it for decades without stop, that's evil.

Komahina2

Sep 23, 2020
How about we discuss what a boobs/heart chart would look like for the cast? Here's my immediate guesses, and just based on profiles:

Big Boobs, Big Heart: Miss Potts
Big Boobs, Medium Heart: Alice, Mary
Big Boobs, Small Heart: Cassandra, Louise
Medium Boobs, Big Heart: Maxine
Medium Boobs, Medium Heart: Amy
Medium Boobs, Small Heart: Donna
Small Boobs, Big Heart: Rachel
Small Boobs, Medium Heart: Nina?
Small Boobs, Small Heart: Miss Chang

Where would the other girls go?

Last edited:

Lurker452

Jun 13, 2022
How about we discuss what a boobs/heart chart would look like for the cast? Here's my immediate guesses, and just based on profiles:

Small boobs, big heart: Lucy

DrNefarious57

Sep 15, 2021

But what about that ASS?!

4.50 star(s) 260 Votes