rgrtbrtbrtbr

Aug 8, 2016
Whats the prequel of this game?
There's no prequel. There's a few "specials", that should all be included in the main game (Halloween, I think a Christmas special).

There's also Mycock's Manor 1 and 2. These are very short side content. They're basically an in-universe poll of the various outfit options that will be added later. The dev just thought it was more fun to do a game poll instead of just posting screenshots on Patreon for people to vote on.

Reactions: ccxvidonaferens

Dj-jom2x

Oct 2, 2024
Where the hell is this towel I have to steal every monday afternoon.. whenever i do it.. like clicking the towels on the towrl rack it just discribe therea a towel on it wtf..

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
AFAIK, there isn't one. First one in the series (if it goes beyond that).
If there is another game after this one it would be amazing if it was a sequel with Debbie as the director, which would be the natural course of the story since she wants to follow in her teacher's footsteps, hell she even dressed up as him in the Halloween special.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Im stuck on teachers pet ... Where it says since i can strip them down i should punish Rachel again after school.... But i cant...
In chapter 2, if you want a girl in the office, I THINK you can just teach a class on Friday and ask her an "impossible" question. Maybe Rachel won't be able to answer a difficult question too, I don't remember I'm not there yet in my replay.

ccxvidonaferens

May 25, 2022
Im stuck on teachers pet ... Where it says since i can strip them down i should punish Rachel again after school.... But i cant...
In chapter 2, if you want a girl in the office, I THINK you can just teach a class on Friday and ask her an "impossible" question. Maybe Rachel won't be able to answer a difficult question too, I don't remember I'm not there yet in my replay.
This is correct. There is a table on page 492 of 542 of what I believe is the latest version of the game guide (ver 16.2) that is available both on the OP here and behind the 'do not press' button in the replay menu of the game that breaks down the friday pop quiz options and their results if you need it.

Dj-jom2x

Oct 2, 2024
This is correct. There is a table on page 492 of 542 of what I believe is the latest version of the game guide (ver 16.2) that is available both on the OP here and behind the 'do not press' button in the replay menu of the game that breaks down the friday pop quiz options and their results if you need it.
Ow the do not press is safe? XD i get anxiety pressing it

Boblet

Apr 12, 2023
Press three times and it accesses a cheat menu but the game guide download is hidden there too. Personally though I've found no need to use the 'cheats' the menu provides
There is a reason for those warnings though. Be very, VERY careful about how many times you press the button. Four times gets a trouser down spanking from Sally. Five times is the cane over the HM's desk. And SIX times...well, that's Debbie and her dildo. You have been warned.

Xantoser

Apr 28, 2020
If there is another game after this one it would be amazing if it was a sequel with Debbie as the director, which would be the natural course of the story since she wants to follow in her teacher's footsteps, hell she even dressed up as him in the Halloween special.
Sequel? The Headmaster is in development since 6 years, and it hasn't reached chapter 3 yet. Taking into consideration how many plots are open and how many girls have to reach level 10, the game is completed maybe in 30-40%, so it will take another 7-12 years of development to finish it. I will be surprised if we see end credits, not to mention sequel.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Sequel? The Headmaster is in development since 6 years, and it hasn't reached chapter 3 yet. Taking into consideration how many plots are open and how many girls have to reach level 10, the game is completed maybe in 30-40%, so it will take another 7-12 years of development to finish it. I will be surprised if we see end credits, not to mention sequel.
I understand, but I still think the idea is nice.

Reactions: Mak5025
4.50 star(s) 262 Votes