erkper

May 16, 2018
(Of course, if it was Liz who cleaned your house, I bet she'd actually pay you to be allowed to expose herself in that skimpy apron. Hey, now there's an great idea for the next update... :))
Well, Lucy seems to be something of an exhibitionist as well. When she wears the apron, she goes out of her way to flash her goodies while she's dusting. I think she's looking for an extra big tip if you know what I mean...

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
@AltosandHerdone, not sure if you've picked this up already, but I can confirm this bug.
Shush.... Don't tell him...
Dear Altos nothing suspicious has happened... please carry on.
*sips cup*

In all seriousness, I hadn't noticed, lol.

if it was Liz who cleaned your house, I bet she'd actually pay you to be allowed to expose herself in that skimpy apron.
Liz is a prime candidate for a public bare bottom spanking... poor thing!

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Well, Lucy seems to be something of an exhibitionist as well. When she wears the apron, she goes out of her way to flash her goodies while she's dusting. I think she's looking for an extra big tip if you know what I mean...
You're right... but that's the difference between Lucy and Liz. Lucy might look sweet and innocent, but she's clearly after the money - if you don't pay her a big enough tip after you spank her in the apron, she refuses to come back. But if you're willing to pay her lots of money, she's quite happy to keep wearing the apron.

But Liz is different. She seems to like the idea of being "forced" to do something naughty. I think that if Liz was your cleaner and you forced her to wear the apron, she wouldn't ask for more money. She'd be too busy having an screaming orgasm on your kitchen floor... (Hey, there's another great idea for the next version... :p)

Shush.... Don't tell him...
Well, it's only $30 bucks we're losing, so I figured I'd report the bug. Now, if Altos had made a mistake with the other clothing options, and Lucy actually paid us $150 every time she wore the apron, then you're right, I don't think I'd want to have the bug fixed! :)

Liz is a prime candidate for a public bare bottom spanking... poor thing!
I agree. And the sooner Altos hurries up and gives us this option, the better! I really want to be able to spy on the dorms when Liz and Emily start comparing notes about being publically humiliated in class... :D

Reactions: TheDevian

erkper

May 16, 2018
You're right... but that's the difference between Lucy and Liz. Lucy might look sweet and innocent, but she's clearly after the money - if you don't pay her a big enough tip after you spank her in the apron, she refuses to come back. But if you're willing to pay her lots of money, she's quite happy to keep wearing the apron.
Oh absolutely. I think if Lucy wasn't in MC's school she'd be happily twirling around a pole in a g-string somewhere.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
I think if Lucy wasn't in MC's school she'd be happily twirling around a pole in a g-string somewhere.
Well, considering the type of dancing that Trixie is probably teaching her, we might not have to wait until she leaves school to see this... :)

Reactions: erkper

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

But Liz is different. She seems to like the idea of being "forced" to do something naughty. I think that if Liz was your cleaner and you forced her to wear the apron, she wouldn't ask for more money. She'd be too busy having an screaming orgasm on your kitchen floor... (Hey, there's another great idea for the next version... :p)
The thing about Liz is, that when we spy on her at night, we see that she does in fact have more white panties but chooses not to wear them. The question is, is that just because we are seeing an old scene, or is it a clue? :unsure: :devilish:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The thing about Liz is, that when we spy on her at night, we see that she does in fact have more white panties but chooses not to wear them. The question is, is that just because we are seeing an old scene, or is it a clue? :unsure: :devilish:
From outside you see an old frame (window1) from the early game where she has white panties. On closeup she has blue panties. This is no clue.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
From outside you see an old frame (window1) from the early game where she has white panties. On closeup she has blue panties. This is no clue.
She only has the blue ones on in the scene when they are talking about it, when they talk about the TV show, they are white again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
She only has the blue ones on in the scene when they are talking about it, when they talk about the TV show, they are white again.
It would be easy to fix this by photoshopping all her screens to show blue panties. Liz does not really have events where she needs white panties.
Or add new screens so that she has screens with white panties before and screens with blue panties after the washing failure.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It would be easy to fix this by photoshopping all her screens to show blue panties. Liz does not really have events where she needs white panties.
Or add new screens so that she has screens with white panties before and screens with blue panties after the washing failure.
Considering that is the only scene there is for her spying after that one event, and she always has the white ones on in them, I just liked the idea that she did go out and buy more, but is still going commando because she likes it. Even if the only reason it's there is that it's an old scene and it has not been updated, I have to have a reason in my head, and that is it. Personally, I think that is far more fun than to think of it as a mistake. ;)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Considering that is the only scene there is for her spying after that one event, and she always has the white ones on in them, I just liked the idea that she did go out and buy more, but is still going commando because she likes it. Even if the only reason it's there is that it's an old scene and it has not been updated, I have to have a reason in my head, and that is it. Personally, I think that is far more fun than to think of it as a mistake. ;)
After the Miss Chang event, she could not get white underwear, so she went commando.
After enjoying commando, she probably stopped looking for new white underwear.
When horniness goes up, maybe she will go commando in her room, too, with more dialogs with Harriet and Emily.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
All this talk about Liz warmths my soul. :love:

IF I may suggest an idea. I'd involve Maria Consuelo. Like the HM has doubts about Liz and asked Maria is she could retrieve a "book" from her drawers and then she finds she has white undies, but she had refused to use them, which she's forced to report.

• Haha

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I'm going to be shooting some more scenes for Liz's room in the next update and I'll fix this inconsistency. It's just the case that some of the images were from the intro (before the liz ruined all her panties) and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I'm going to be shooting some more scenes for Liz's room in the next update and I'll fix this inconsistency. It's just the case that some of the images were from the intro (before the liz ruined all her panties) and I haven't gotten around to fixing it yet.
Thanks.

Can you have a look at the real bugs, too, please.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-4-3-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-2148822
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-headmaster-v0-4-3-altos-and-herdone.23470/post-2156815

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
I wanted to make it the case that once Debbie had appologised to Lucy she would no longer try to stuff her in the locker. Hence the jump to patrol event 3. Before this either way to catch debbie misbehaving invloves her bullying lucy so the appology does still make sence even if you haven't see her stuffed in the locker. However, if we saw the locker event after we had told Debbie to appologise to Lucy that might be even more confusing. I'll just have to hope that people would have seen the patrol events before then. I could increase the priority of the locker event to make this more likely

The other bugs you've pointed out I have now fixed. I'm sure you are right that there are better ways to code the game. This is the first and only bit of code I've ever made and I'm completely self taught. At some point I plan to hire someone to overhaul the code (I'm already speaking to someone about this). However, I don't really have the funds for it at the moment. The current system works well enough for now in any case.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I wanted to make it the case that once Debbie had appologised to Lucy she would no longer try to stuff her in the locker. Hence the jump to patrol event 3. Before this either way to catch debbie misbehaving invloves her bullying lucy so the appology does still make sence even if you haven't see her stuffed in the locker. However, if we saw the locker event after we had told Debbie to appologise to Lucy that might be even more confusing. I'll just have to hope that people would have seen the patrol events before then. I could increase the priority of the locker event to make this more likely

The other bugs you've pointed out I have now fixed. I'm sure you are right that there are better ways to code the game. This is the first and only bit of code I've ever made and I'm completely self taught. At some point I plan to hire someone to overhaul the code (I'm already speaking to someone about this). However, I don't really have the funds for it at the moment. The current system works well enough for now in any case.
If you need a proofreader, I'm happy to help; just let me know! :)

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
Having closely examined the picture (VERY closely :)) I think there are actually six girls missing from the picture. Do you think we'll get the chance to spank them for playing truant?

I also LOVE the fact that Debbie still seems to be trying to remove Donna's clothing at (in)appropriate moments... :D

The answer to why there aren't more girls is simply because this is about as many girls as I can have before the program becomes too laggy or my computer starts crashing. Any scenes with more characters (the crowd at the beginning and in the dream sequence) have to be shot in sections and photoshopped together. My computer is no potato but it still stuggles with any more than about 15 girls.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes