Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
Yet, they can afford computers, phones, and/or internet, get on the forums, and talk about sex ...games.

...I mean, who would have thought that a thing called a 'visual novel' and reading went together?!?!?! :ROFLMAO: What a strange world... I guess some people just want to look at the pictures. :p
Yeah all those kids who were raised on picture books without any words in it. They should have outlawed those and made people learn to read instead.

1zaza1

Oct 22, 2017
Her content is divided into three parts with the third part being one of the biggest and most complex scenes I’ve done with lots of options and lots of animations. It's basically a compressed version of the punishment system, with a twist. You guys are going to love it.
Did I read that correctly? A punishment system for Miss Potts?

Last edited:

weezysaid

Feb 28, 2018
Even though im not into spanking or the dom/sub thing i thoroughly enjoyed this game cant wait for more !!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Headmaster [v0.7.2 public] [Altos and Herdone](2.39 GB rar pc source)
701 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

17 MB v0.7.1 to 0.7.2_public update patch only:
(unrar into your GAME/ and overwrite when asked)

Last edited:

Muffbandit

May 8, 2020
See's new version of Headmaster
Eyes light up
Toes start to tingle
Something else starts to tingle
Fire away Mega
Download finishes
Decryption error
Soul implodes

Why can't something just work just once lol.

Assassini

Oct 17, 2018
Just getting into the game a little bit today and wanted to check about something, is there much in the way of options for actual sex in the later stages of the game? Or does it mostly remain about delivering punishment in a similar way to the first few weeks.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Just getting into the game a little bit today and wanted to check about something, is there much in the way of options for actual sex in the later stages of the game? Or does it mostly remain about delivering punishment in a similar way to the first few weeks.
Although the game is mostly about instill discipline (and change the girls' behavior) by delivering the punishments you can have like, penetrative sex a few times with a few girls... and there's also a respectable amount of oral, handjobs and sporadic girl on girl action too. I'd recommend u follow the hints on the replay scene gallery, or read the walkthough on the op if you ever get lost. Have fun!

Reactions: Assassini

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
0.8 Preview Pictures - Miss Potts

While we're all waiting for Altos to finish off the new version, I thought I'd share the preview pictures he posted in his Discord server showing the Headmaster continuing his training of Miss Potts. Hope you enjoy! :D

Tnx for sharing (y)
Hmmm.. this looks like a promis for real big fun training Claire (Miss Potts) in the next coming release 0.8. :sneaky:
"And I like it, I like it, I lalala like it.... " (as Status Quo was singing this line in "Rocking all over the world" years ago at Glastonbury Festival):love::D:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: (cellebrate the next release) :giggle: (sending good vibrations for working on the new stuff):whistle:

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
0.8 Preview Pictures - Miss Potts

While we're all waiting for Altos to finish off the new version, I thought I'd share the preview pictures he posted in his Discord server showing the Headmaster continuing his training of Miss Potts. Hope you enjoy! :D

Very hyped by this particular Miss Potts' update. There're so many details in those pics to comment. (sorry I can't help to make some random comments) Like in the scenes with Mary in there, the windows are painted with different colors (gray in one scene black in the other) Altos never screws up those details, so I'm guessing there are 2 separate scenes. The gray windows classroom has books!! maybe we'll get a library after all. IDK why but Miss Potts in a uniform is really, really, really hot... and look! a shelf I didn't know it existed inside the Hm's office!! (and a radio!)

Edit: Okay, looking at the photos again (because of erm.... research) This is the first time I notice Miss Potts' dress has buttons on the back! that has to be uncomfy to take off.

Edit 2: The HM's fingers are surprisingly girly.

Last edited:

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Very hyped by this particular Miss Potts' update. <snip> the windows are painted with different colors (gray in one scene black in the other) Altos never screws up those details, so I'm guessing there are 2 separate scenes. The gray windows classroom has books!! maybe we'll get a library after all. IDK why but Miss Potts in a uniform is really, really, really hot... and look! a shelf I didn't know it existed inside the Hm's office!! (and a radio!)
Looks like 3 different scenes to me, 4 pics from Claire's apartment, 2 in class and 2 in the HM office.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes