Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
:love::whistle::unsure:QUESTION TIME!! YOUR TOP THREE FAVORITE GIRLS WITH A TWIST!!:unsure::p:love:
This time it's more about the content then the looks.
(teachers included)
Ok I asked this a while back so I figure it's time to do it again.

My favorite content is:
1) Lucy :whistle:
2) Rachel :giggle:
3) Emily :LOL:

(as you can guess I'm more into the exhibitionism):sneaky:

As for looks:
1) Lucy ;)
2) Mary Watts (but she's a twin?) o_O
3) Nina :love:

Again these are MY favorites so let me know what you guys like!(y)

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
OK. I've updated this up to v.8.2.

The info on the girls answer the questions:

1. Where can I find her?
2. Can you see her naked?
3. Can you punish her?
4. Can you have sex with her?

(HTDAYW: "How to discipline a young woman." Everyone is on that scene, so I only mention it if there's something worth mentioning.)

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A WALKTHROUGH. WE HAVE A PRETTY GOOD ONE ALREADY. DO NOT EXPECT THIS POST TO GIVE YOU ANY HINTS ON HOW TO GET TO A CERTAIN POINT IN THE GAME.

IF YOU NOTICE I MISSED ANYTHING, OR IF I MADE A MISTAKE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT.

IF IT'S DEEMED NECESSARY I'LL UPDATE THIS WHEN THE TIMES COMES.

sorry, Antwit . I would have done a PDF document but it turns out you need to pay to edit PDFs and money is not something I have a lot. You're welcome to do it if you want, of course.

Hope this helps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:giggle: and transfered this post into a downloadable .pdf-file :D:giggle:
I spent the last 4 hours to work on and finish it . So its early Friday and I got free time on the rest of day for other things to use. :D

Here it is:

@ yuserneim : To make the next update easier for us , be free to use the added .zip data (.odt_file inside)
To work on it you need the (free) actual public domain app "OpenOffice" , the app is able to transfer textdocuments in PDF (and .docx) or create directly PDF_files without any cost as the time to create or work on , so its worth to download and use it instead of Windows Office Suite.

Last edited:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
:love::whistle::unsure:QUESTION TIME!! YOUR TOP THREE FAVORITE GIRLS WITH A TWIST!!:unsure::p:love:
(teachers included)

My favorite content is:

As for looks:
1) Lucy ;)

My favorite content is:
Generally all scenes with several options to choose between but inside 8.2 its
1) Rachel
2) Amy
3) Cassandra becomes more attractive (if she will be full spankable and allows more direct interactions in future, but I spied through the scripts and picture .rpa(s) and found hidden some promissing new interesting, but actually uncomplete, in future playable parts to come for her.) I think AltosAndHerdone work on this to insert at next release(s).

As for looks:
My actually top 3 but I change often ;) because more or less all the girls look great from time to time and have awsome scenes.
1) Emily (she looks sometimes soooo cute):giggle: if she is wearing 2. D&D outfit or sometimes even wearing her uniform
2) Cass , but only if she gives HM a beautiful smile
3) Rachel because of her bunny ears and I love her look while orgasming or if she plays with HM not erected dick:LOL:

Lucy would be at 2) if she could wear other combinations beeing topless (uniform, maids outfit without socks (overkees are not at my full taste), D&D outfit .... Lets see what future has in for her.

Sally and Claire are out of this contest but mostly I like to repeat real often the replays of this two beauties.:giggle:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
v0.8.2 - saves from previous versions might be incompatible. All mine do not fit.
If not saving too early I could use all saves from 7.2 without problems if went on to next daytime or day. :unsure: But I didn´t try saves from earlier releases as 7.2 in 8.2 and generally I rather like to play new releases from 1st or 2nd day through (don´t want to miss really all of the new stuff may be inside).

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
:giggle: and transfered this post into a downloadable .pdf-file :D:giggle:
I spent the last 4 hours to work on and finish it . So its early Friday and I got free time on the rest of day for other things to use. :D

Here it is:

@ yuserneim : To make the next update easier for us , be free to use the added .zip data (.odt_file inside)
To work on it you need the (free) actual public domain app "OpenOffice" , the app is able to transfer textdocuments in PDF (and .docx) or create directly PDF_files without any cost as the time to create or work on , so its worth to download and use it instead of Windows Office Suite.
Apache OpenOffice's last major release was 4 years ago, ( ) and Apache OpenOffice are both successors of but LibreOffice is the most actively developed successor so imo use that. Obv if Apache open office is working for y'all then thats good.

Also neither of them are public domain but I'll stop here :p

Reactions: Phil5k

Riujin

Jul 29, 2018
Bailey000
"The strangest thing is you don't know if the protagonist is incarnated evil or someone really concerned about the future of those students." from your review.

Why not both? :p You can do good/bad things while enjoying it after all ahah

1: "Hey, hero! You'll need to save the world!"
2: "Whaaaaaaaat how???"
1: "You'll need to fuck every hot woman that you'll encounter in your voyage..."
2:"..... I-I understand! The situation is critical! I'll sacrifice myself for the greater good....."

I think it's the same thing ahah

• Haha
Reactions: kurum007

drh64

Oct 6, 2018
Can anyone help, when playing the game I cannot access the quest log when I click on it I just get the grey screen with the "An exception has occurred" and I have to roll back. Is there a way to fix this.

Cheers

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Apache OpenOffice's last major release was 4 years ago, ( ) and Apache OpenOffice are both successors of but LibreOffice is the most actively developed successor so imo use that. Obv if Apache open office is working for y'all then thats good.

Also neither of them are public domain but I'll stop here :p
Sit down Miss Granger, 10 points for Gryfindoor :ROFLMAO:
Ok I mixed up the words , its not public domain but a f r e e (useable) open sources software suite, the last version was released at october 15. 2019 on SourceForge.net . ;) This was the program I used to work with it. :giggle:

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Can anyone help, when playing the game I cannot access the quest log when I click on it I just get the grey screen with the "An exception has occurred" and I have to roll back. Is there a way to fix this.

Cheers
Are you doing this on a certain day, what version, new save old save, windows mac android.

Reactions: TheDevian

Rao_fork

Oct 31, 2019
Sit down Miss Granger, 10 points for Gryfindoor :ROFLMAO:
Ok I mixed up the words , its not public domain but a f r e e (useable) open sources software suite, the last version was released at october 15. 2019 on SourceForge.net . ;) This was the program I used to work with it. :giggle:
Last major release ;)
Most updates after 4.1 in 2014 have been bug fixes and dictionary updates. So I actually got the number of years since last major release wrong. Please don't take away my points sirr

Edit- how do i get it to display the emoticon in text like ; ) instead of converting it to graphical?

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019
Hello there!!
I'm stuck with RACHEL on level 5 and I'm unable to reach all the points to level up. I read the updated walkthrough and there's and option to "lick and pinch the nipples" but, when I try the punishment, even chosing HM to do it, there is no lick or pinch nipples option. What am I missing?!
Thank you!!

Karibuu

Apr 21, 2019
Hiya, just wanted to write something for the devs in case they read it.

You guys rock, holy crap this game is so impressive and awesome - easily top 2 best game of its genre, only narrowly beaten by the classic that is Man of the House (though you never know, this game might surpass it!)

The story is great, characters are well written and the action is nicely paced. It's not too grind heavy and the girls are all cute as hell.

I almost feel bad for stumbling on this game before its entire release since I want to see the game in its full splendor, I can't wait for to see how well you guys do!

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
(teachers included)

My favorite content is:

As for looks:
1) Lucy ;)

Going Rachel, Amy or Lucy is too easy, so I'll twist the content part even more and I'll put other girls on the spotlight:

Content.
1. Donna: I love the turn from seemingly caring and motherly to ultra mega bitch.
2. Faye: She's so adorable and unlucky; the poor little thing!
3. Sam: So much potential there. (Technically not a teacher, but I'll include her anyways)

Looks. (highly debatable. every opinion is respectable here)
1. Liz.
(2. Liz.
3. Liz)
2. Sam.
3. Nina... There's something about that girl that checks all the marks with me.

Phil5k

Aug 3, 2018
Walkthrough and Game Guide, for version 0.8.2

I have updated my walkthrough and game guide for 0.8.2. This includes the new Rachel, Cassandra, Lucy and Miss Potts content. I've also included a link to yuserneim's student guide. The walkthrough and guide have been added to my original post here, or you can download them directly below.

As always, comments or corrections are always very welcome, so please let me know what you think, or if there's anything else you think should be added. Hope you find them useful! :)

Future Updates

It's becoming clear that these guides probably aren't as useful as they were. They're too large, and that often means a lot of scrolling up and down to try and work out how to complete the various tasks. (The only way to prevent that is to make them even larger by repeating a lot of the text, which I don't think is a good idea!)

So, now that Altos is about to bring out Chapter 2, I'd like to know what people think. Should I continue to update them? And if so, how should I do it? Should I keep the existing format? Or perhaps split them so that the Chapter 2 stuff is in a separate document? :unsure:

One idea I had was turning it into an online wiki. That would maybe help reduce the cross-referencing problems, and it means that we could include other content as well, such as Yuserneim's student guide if he wants. However, there's always the danger it would be suddenly banned or something. (I'm aware that this game is very close to the boundaries of what some sites would find acceptable.)

The other option, which I've seen with some other games, is an offline HTML help file (i.e. a zip file with a series of HTML pages). We'd have more control over that, but I'm crap at web design so the help pages would either look as if they came from the 1990s, or I'd need someone to help me.

So what do people think? The walkthrough and game guide are only useful if they actually help people, so what do you think would be best?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019

I have updated my walkthrough and game guide for 0.8.2. This includes the new Rachel, Cassandra, Lucy and Miss Potts content. I've also included a link to yuserneim's student guide. The walkthrough and guide have been added to my original post here, or you can download them directly below.

As always, comments or corrections are always very welcome, so please let me know what you think, or if there's anything else you think should be added. Hope you find them useful! :)

Future Updates

It's becoming clear that these guides probably aren't as useful as they were. They're too large, and that often means a lot of scrolling up and down to try and work out how to complete the various tasks. (The only way to prevent that is to make them even larger by repeating a lot of the text, which I don't think is a good idea!)

So, now that Altos is about to bring out Chapter 2, I'd like to know what people think. Should I continue to update them? And if so, how should I do it? Should I keep the existing format? Or perhaps split them so that the Chapter 2 stuff is in a separate document? :unsure:

One idea I had was turning it into an online wiki. That would maybe help reduce the cross-referencing problems, and it means that we could include other content as well, such as Yuserneim's student guide if he wants. However, there's always the danger it would be suddenly banned or something. (I'm aware that this game is very close to the boundaries of what some sites would find acceptable.)

The other option, which I've seen with some other games, is an offline HTML help file (i.e. a zip file with a series of HTML pages). We'd have more control over that, but I'm crap at web design so the help pages would either look as if they came from the 1990s, or I'd need someone to help me.

So what do people think? The walkthrough and game guide are only useful if they actually help people, so what do you think would be best?
I think we should wait and see chapter 2 before spliting the guides. Content is probably gonna be connected anyways. Until then I'd suggest you keep it updated.

When I was updating the student guide I thought about the idea of creating a wiki. If Altos is OK with a wiki and if you find people who can keep it updated I'd have no problem with giving up the students guide (or anything you deem necessary) so you can use it.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I am confused,
is it the command "I am going to spank you" too flirty?
Is there some better way to speak the command more seriously in disciplianry sense?

(Yes, I am developing a similar game, so I care.)
I dunno man. I think it depends on the context. "I'm gonna spank you" could be flirty if you're , y'know... flirting with someone. I shouldn't sound flirty at all if it's meant to be a punishment.

Is there a better way to speak the command more seriously in a disciplinary sense? If I'm understanding correctly I'd suggest you set like "ground rules" like; if you're caught doing this you'll get this specific punishment.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Just do the guides as you have been, how fucking hard is it to use find.

If anything, maybe just leave it till public releases, stuff was added in 8.0 8.2 8.3 or whatever public will be called, and people will still be too lazy to read it.

At absolute minimum a single guide with just how to punish the girls, the rest is just a matter of clicking, or reading the in game tips.

• Haha

thundersan86

Aug 1, 2019

Future Updates

Hello there!!

I did not follow any walkthrough and I did all quests on my own. Currently I'm on RACHEL's LEVEL 5 and she is the last character to max out and complete all the quests but, during the punishment event, there's no option to "lick and pinch the nipples". What am I missing?!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 248 Votes