tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Is there any activity coming for Lucy maybe on Saturday or at school? Other than being able to watch her bend over and cost you a lot of extra money on weekend... She seems to need BJ training or being licked training :p

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
It is fun game and i like it. Please continue, i ll wait for next update. Just asking here to add some more static girls. 3 Charlottes, 3 Cassandras, not counting others in a tutorial, 1st day a bit... bugs me. Why Amy is only one there!? More AMY1!

Thank you

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
It is 1st short tour with Samatha before interview. Hardly possible it was 3+ hours in such small private school. Same matter for whole game. Just at any moment you can spotting same girl in 2+ places at once. So it is obvious suggestion to improve quality more.

There is plenty playable girls already and few statics more will be good to add to picture. Or rework model positioning in mass scenes. That will do too.

Reactions: Cartageno

pantyspankcd

Jan 4, 2020
hi, im playing the new version and just had the weekly meeting. I have the prerequisites in influcence and discipline but I can't seem to vote on any of the new rules. I click vote and nothing happens. Any help?

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Just at any moment you can spotting same girl in 2+ places at once.
Unless you're counting the twins as one, that's just (mostly) not the case. If you check the other classrooms while the girls are in classes, then yes, you'll run into the same girl in 2 or 3 places at the same time, but other than that you'd have to purposefully look for the same girl being in two places at once. The only time I can recall you running into the same girls at the same time is Thursday mornings when the girls are having their medical and they appear in your classroom should you choose to have a class. I honestly don't think is worth changing anything, it'd require the devs to place a lot of new asses in chairs and they should create a lot of models that most people wouldn't even notice. It sounds like a lot of work for not much gain.

Can influence be raised to 11 in this release?
Yes, check the walkthrough if you are lost.

Day 428? Apparently the ruckus by the dictatorial UK government has also thrown Earth out of orbit ... ;)
That's definetely a very long school year.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
It seems there is sound when punishing Miss Potts at night - even if I set Mute All in the settings. Was very surprised when sound of slapping and moaning appeared out of nowhere :D

I am still wondering if MC truly believes in what he does or just went off rails somewhere in the pasto_O

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am still wondering if MC truly believes in what he does or just went off rails somewhere in the pasto_O
I think from history and present we know enough people (I don't necessarily mean "personally") who are completely off the rails and still believe in what they are doing, able to fool themselves and maybe a small entourage who are aligned with their goals (like "getting good grades"). Also "ends justifies the means" often led to people starting to like the means, which they considered okay, since it's for the greater good or similar. And I think HM is somewhere in that region, he openly accepts (to himself) that he wants fun with the girls, but there still is the conviction that what he does will help the girls.

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
Day 428? Apparently the ruckus by the dictatorial UK government has also thrown Earth out of orbit ... ;)
What can I say; got hung up on trying to catch the PET sleeping on walks in the morning, and apparently it wont happen after a PET but log keeps telling me to catch her. Thats my story and sticking to it... :whistle:

KylarStern

Apr 21, 2018
I restarted the game for fun but while using the 9.2 public I just got a note in game about being in 0.9 beta when starting chapter 2. Anyone else encountered this? Does it mean some content isn't available that should be?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think from history and present we know enough people (I don't necessarily mean "personally") who are completely off the rails and still believe in what they are doing, able to fool themselves and maybe a small entourage who are aligned with their goals (like "getting good grades"). Also "ends justifies the means" often led to people starting to like the means, which they considered okay, since it's for the greater good or similar. And I think HM is somewhere in that region, he openly accepts (to himself) that he wants fun with the girls, but there still is the conviction that what he does will help the girls.
I like the quest with Rachel. Your town doesn't have pets? Fine, I'll make one myself :D

• Haha
Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.50 star(s) 251 Votes