goodlewd2

Jun 4, 2020
when do whe get harem and Creampie and inpregnation i whould love that in these sort VN
That's fair enough, everyone has their own tastes. Pregnancy isn't actually a kink of mine. Which is why, as with every other fetish I include, I plan to put my own spin on it and make it enjoyable for everyone. So far, absolutely no one has guessed anything even vaguely close to what I had in mind for that optional ending. It's a very long way off though so people will just have to wait and see.
I don't think a scat fetish is a fair comparison at all. I mean, getting girls pregnant involves having sex with them (in case you didn't know), which I think is something we can all get behind.
Altos feels strongly against impregnation I believe but I do hope we get to see the other two soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: T_Abraxas

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Headmaster [v0.9.2 Public] Altos and Herdone

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.41 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.28 GB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.26 GB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Altos feels strongly against impregnation I believe but I do hope we get to see the other two soon.
when do whe get harem and Creampie and inpregnation i whould love that in these sort VN
IIRC, Altos does not like impregnation, but he did a poll among their patreons asking if they wanted impregnation content and the result was a "Yes, pretty please", so there will be an impregnation path for ONE girl in the game (Unless they're the twins or something) but if you're looking for the chance of impregnating everything with a pulse and turn the school into a milk factory, well... I hate to break it to you but that ain't happening. The impregnation path will be optional with Altos promising an equally fun path for the ones (like me) who don't like that particular fetish. Creampie and Harem hasn't been adressed by Altos as far as I remember.

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
2qstion whill there be a possibility to have some fun whit Susan Chang
and how do i activate the cheat stuff.
though the next morning in the class of Susan Chang whas actually funny she actually made and all the clothing dissapeared that whas funny
for that humor moment a 9/10 humor has to part off these novels or they whould have boring

Last edited:

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while. What does it mean when it says the villain path and non-villain path?

Also, is there a reason why the game keeps not responding every time I hit the skip button? I keep getting the Spinning pinwheel and I keep having to force quit the game and restart and it repeats.

Last edited:

Konkeydong2139

Apr 28, 2020
can someone help me understand why I can't install the latest update? It keeps telling me app not installed when I clearly have and can play the previous version of the game on Android? Its refusing to update when I download the apk.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while. What does it mean when it says the villain path and non-villain path?
So far, there is not a lot of difference other than personal motivation. The only major difference is that in the villain path, you blackmail Ruth, in the non-villain path, you convince her to give your methods a chance without using the blackmail.

Reactions: Zontany

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
So far, there is not a lot of difference other than personal motivation. The only major difference is that in the villain path, you blackmail Ruth, in the non-villain path, you convince her to give your methods a chance without using the blackmail.
I thought there was new content at the beginning of the game and depending on your answers you can go to one path or the other.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I thought there was new content at the beginning of the game and depending on your answers you can go to one path or the other.
Perhaps, but I haven't started over in some time, so can't say.

mugen24

Jun 25, 2020
How does treating Olivia when you first meet her in the office affect the rest of the game? I was looking at some of the replay tips and some mentioned different outcomes depending on how you interact with Olivia.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
id really love to know if there are any plans for clothing options for the students in the future, like adding new policy that lets you choose what the students wear around campus, so that as the game progresses you can make them wear lewder and lewder clothing ^.^ up to the point there wearing maybe bondage harness or cupless + crotchless lingerie. actually one of my favorite things in most games is being able to change there clothing.

Reactions: Ashford

AltosandHerdone

Game Developer
Jan 5, 2019
id really love to know if there are any plans for clothing options for the students in the future, like adding new policy that lets you choose what the students wear around campus, so that as the game progresses you can make them wear lewder and lewder clothing ^.^ up to the point there wearing maybe bondage harness or cupless + crotchless lingerie. actually one of my favorite things in most games is being able to change there clothing.
Every image in the game is pre-rendered so changing the uniform means redoing almost every render in the game. We will see uniform changes but they will time/context-specific (e.g. on certain days of the week, special events, punishments etc) otherwise it will be to much work.

4.50 star(s) 251 Votes