doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
where do you find/um;ock the 2 h scene for the other chick or who ever the pilgrim is in the beginning of the game?..im in new game plus now and i dont want to skip it again

If you are talking about the pilgrim chick that is being raped as soon as you come into the dungeon that's it. There is no other scene with her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
even with challenge mode on(which I did) the game especially the boss fights are quite easy once you get the giant scissors and even more so when you get the poison lady they just die when you get both poison and bleed on the boss no amount of skill can deal such amount of damage with 0 sp cost besides the initial poison magic tbh the best starting class would be the knight assuming you'll cheese everything using the poison lady+giant knife DoT combo because you'd be running double mage cause you'd still need a healer though at one point poison lady does learn a healing spell but you can't use it outside of battle though fighting mobs in this team is hard because poison lady will run out of mana real fast so I guess you can run another normal atk DPS once you get the healing skill she has less survivability but mob fights are easier.

though I will stop playing this game for a while because I am really confused and it's annoying playing something you have 0 idea what to do next because there's no way to track quest or understand the story because of the translation.

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
I see someone said about the dark knight on the bridge that must be killed to unlock lvl up... the question is, where is that dark knight?
Edit - bloody yanks! Ah pardon me, it was just... yeah I just found it, the red knight...
How foolish of me to go to the sewer, kill that bloody rat and progress from there first on lvl 1 hahaha...

Last edited:

noobgamer103

May 19, 2017
well i alredy play the game twice and steel i cant find 3 of the girls someone pls do guide of were we can find all girls :c i am lost

fading21

Mar 17, 2018
What am i supposed to find for the tavern lady? I've searched the Catacombs on the first level but didnt find anything...
It's in the door behind where you frist meet the blue priestess right down the midle , just before the stairs down to the dark waterway.

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
I found the noble lady again by chance and chose to save her instead of watching her get raped again i assume. Then she left. Do i get to meet her again? And what happens to the priest girl and the peasant girls. Do you ever meet them again?

peep2x

Dec 29, 2018
how to Complete this Tavern Lady's Red rose and blue rose quest smtin -_-" and where to find the black cats Owner

FyeNyo

Jul 8, 2017
I found the noble lady again by chance and chose to save her instead of watching her get raped again i assume. Then she left. Do i get to meet her again? And what happens to the priest girl and the peasant girls. Do you ever meet them again?
you will meet her again at the fort later,,
already losing her mind and got H-scene with other soldier

Alrunes

Dec 21, 2017
anyone got idea where the artist that the black cat looking for?
Auguste is in many different places.
1. Boss room in the Cathedral.
2. Left side of the "Pruning Officer of Garden".
3. Statue in Uramvana city.
4. Left cliff-face of the "Groan Valley".

Finally, at the end of the game there is a hidden, optional boss in the dungeon of the Castle of the Midnight Sun, "Cruz's Jail", you must go through the library to the left of the castle and find a bookcase that reveals a passage (the bookcase is next to a scratch-mark message), head through that dungeon and you should find a final door that will only open if you have met Auguste the previous four times.

Yuditz

Apr 25, 2021
I wanna give my thanks to who did the translation even if its MLT, its very nice to be playing it with some understanding because I got interested in this game upon looking at the characters's artwork.

By the way, anyone knows if there's a way to go aroung the closed gate inside the second cave of Valley Entrance? theres a scratch mark that says "From the other side" but I couldn't find any way to get there.

Also I found another thing about Auguste.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaftein
3.90 star(s) 19 Votes