csaja

Jul 11, 2017
Just wait for kagura The mtl makes it hard to understand anything :D so u gona be lost as hell

Aatroxneko

Jan 15, 2020
I just made a stop... I got the first 2 endings with the same character---
I got the 12 souls and the mirror from the cat and now im fighting again the bosses ... but i want to know if there is something like a reward like, an item which you can keep your items and ruby for a new game+ or it is just a weapon ???

In a new game there is only a chest with 500k ruby---- aw men... i wish i would have known this... i would have choice another character...

Sorry my poor english
ScreenShot_2021_0426_10_03_34.png

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
NVM found it now i gotta find the one in... a battlefield? Man this translations...

Last edited:

skilet2

Mar 17, 2018
No fullscreen? No options button? the config is full of ? but I tried to twek things there, nothing worked, what am I missing?

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
i'm about to download this but then i saw MTL. I'm gonna wait until the actual translation. got a feelin the wait gonna be worth it

Reactions: Yamemai

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
I got the key to the sewers from the witch in the forest but where are the sewers?

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Does anyone have a link to download an untranslated version of this? The automatic translator I use is significantly better than whatever was done to this to make it English, and some menus are still left in Japanese anyway, so it'd also be more complete, but it doesn't like being used on games that have already had a translation applied to them. Even if not, is there any chance of getting an up-to-date version of this? 1.05 is several versions behind, including content updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai and skee23

pepote

Nov 12, 2017
I got the key to the sewers from the witch in the forest but where are the sewers?
From the first sword, go a bit down, then to the right and find the blonde priest, and enter the door at her right. Then follow the road until you arrive at a catacombs. There is a hidden switch at the right disguised as a tomb near a floor sign, push it.

Bobblob

Dec 27, 2017
I get the same error as Nate00
I tried unzipping with japanese encoding but I still get the error. I also tried nopy and mega. Any ideaon how to fix this?

3.90 star(s) 19 Votes